Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
budlongtaco, 9ers still wont do ****, pckers had a bad week and still almost won, match us up in the postseason and we both know packers are coming out on top, 9ers have no big names while packers got rodgers and matthews just off the top of my head

yeah i understand what ur saying brilliant, thats y im waiting for jmadidas for the update

nice :smokin

^^^ Are those the Volt Lebron Xs we hearing of ? :stoneface:
Guess not they are being called the "Canary Diamonds "
**EDIT ** Looks like some ID pairs IMO nothing special except maybe speckle on the upper diamond .

Last edited:
I need textured swooshes and lace locks, gives the shoe life, with out them(which the lace lock aggravates the hell out of me) the shoe looks too plain. Ill pay 20 extra dollars for that.

Yellow diamonds would be good if I can get for a discount.

aaaaaaaagreeeeeeed....i like the ideas theyre coming up with for sure, but this is just a little too bland for me...they could done a better yellow/canary on the sole imo ; its ok - would def cop on sale.

Wouldn't have made more sense to make the Yellow diamond a majority yellow shoe, and not make them so close in comparison to the Dunkmans?

its a clean colorway the canary diamonds but its missing something IMO they should of did it like one of these, with a name like canary diamond doesnt make sense why they didnt put a diamond swoosh twnty8 pointed that out right away

the canary diamonds are clean, maybe better pics will show the yellow popping out more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom