Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jades aint even touching $300 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jades aren't getting $300 now because the rerelease date is coming up, but they were selling for $300+ fairly consistently a few weeks ago with the first drop. At this point, everyone knows about the rerelease and most people don't need to spend an extra $100 to have them 2 weeks early.

Which launch calendar do you speak of. Pics? Do you work for Foot Locker?
I'm not a high post count person either and I'm not on here everyday. It's just on a surface level nonsensical for a super limited hyperstrike energy colorway launching the newest Bron shoe would suddenly come back in wider release. Launch dates change all the time...maybe it was listed wrong? Need more evidence here to go on. Nothing of what I've read in the last couple pages makes sense for that particular style to come back out...
Yes I do work for the company, your right, it might very well be listed wrong, but the only reason I even stated it is because it has a men's sku assigned to it already...Alot of the releases are funny lately, look at the cutting jades, no one was expecting them to just pop up at HOH when they did, with only a few days notice, just to drop again on the 10th. I know it's different because we never had any info on the fireberry's but still along the same lines as a release...I guess we shall wait and see.

i don't know if it's my monitor or what, but the "canary diamonds" look like they're lime green, not yellow. can somebody confirm that the listed color for the sole, swoosh, etc. is actually a shade of yellow, and not a shade of green? i don't see it, thanks. i thought i was looking at the dunkmans before i read what yall were saying

Must be your monitor. Been on two computers today and they look yellow. Also, the diamond cutaway on the back has a picture of a canary so I doubt Nike would somehow release a canary shoe with lime accents.

Hope that helps.

THanks

Things have changed...I would ask again...
JM

Yup, just checked. Things did change again indeed. Volts went from regular $180 to scheduled $270 X+ model and now back to standard $180 again. No diamond Swoosh and Volt lacelocks, that sucks. I'm still looking forward to the shoe for some brightness in the in-line releases. All I got is an iD (http://bit.ly/SY4jVh) to tide me over til then.

Yup, just checked. Things did change again indeed. Volts went from regular $180 to scheduled $270 X+ model and now back to standard $180 again. No diamond Swoosh and Volt lacelocks, that sucks. I'm still looking forward to the shoe for some brightness in the in-line releases. All I got is an iD (http://bit.ly/SY4jVh) to tide me over til then.

is this Volt colorway a Dunkman colorway? :nerd:

Yes I do work for the company, your right, it might very well be listed wrong, but the only reason I even stated it is because it has a men's sku assigned to it already...Alot of the releases are funny lately, look at the cutting jades, no one was expecting them to just pop up at HOH when they did, with only a few days notice, just to drop again on the 10th. I know it's different because we never had any info on the fireberry's but still along the same lines as a release...I guess we shall wait and see.

It's cool man. They changed launch dates on this one a lot, but shoe releases in general have always been up in the air so I've learned over the years that you never follow whatever it says on the calendar because they change so often. You use it as general guideline but then you need to factor in other knowledge or data. I knew Crown Jewel was an extremely limited product, so it simply doesn't make sense for that to come back out in any fashion.

No need to wait and see either on this one.

FYI: for everyone still hoping on the Crown Jewel re-release, it's not happening. I checked and confirmed. That style is dunzo.

It's cool man. They changed launch dates on this one a lot, but shoe releases in general have always been up in the air so I've learned over the years that you never follow whatever it says on the calendar because they change so often. You use it as general guideline but then you need to factor in other knowledge or data. I knew Crown Jewel was an extremely limited product, so it simply doesn't make sense for that to come back out in any fashion.
No need to wait and see either on this one.
FYI: for everyone still hoping on the Crown Jewel re-release, it's not happening. I checked and confirmed. That style is dunzo.

Good to hear...

I really wish that Volt X was gonna be a $200/$270 Version... really like the jeweled swoosh and lace lock

[COLOR=#Red]Brilliant[/COLOR] Any chance will get a SVSM or CTK color way released to the public?

thanks for clearing up the crown jewel situation brilliant and jmadidas, great info once again :smokin , now when are those duckman joints coming out?

Anymore info on the "mango" / "lava" / whatever that was a few pages back? Looks interesting to me....

Last edited:
so on nike i.d. the atomic teal tongues are sold-out it says check back in november for restock.... is this a definite? as in will the atomic teal tongue definitely be restocked in november? im mad i slept.

Watching NBATV right now, and they're doing a inside training camp special on the Knicks. Look who's rocking Carbons...

The metallic part on the shoe is really shiny, almost like 3M...

Last edited:
Was talking to one of the workers at FootLocker today and she said she rolled 12 heads deep (mom, sister, uncles etc) for the raffle of the Jades at HOH Lakewood. 
laugh.gif
 too bad she still struck out. On the inside I was laughing thinking "haha ************" But thats what the game has come to where you gotta bring the whole family for a chance to get the kicks 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom