Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking to one of the workers at FootLocker today and she said she rolled 12 heads deep (mom, sister, uncles etc) for the raffle of the Jades at HOH Lakewood. :lol:  too bad she still struck out. On the inside I was laughing thinking "haha ************" But thats what the game has come to where you gotta bring the whole family for a chance to get the kicks :smh:

lets hope the jades coming out next month will be easier to get

Was talking to one of the workers at FootLocker today and she said she rolled 12 heads deep (mom, sister, uncles etc) for the raffle of the Jades at HOH Lakewood. :lol:  too bad she still struck out. On the inside I was laughing thinking "haha ************" But thats what the game has come to where you gotta bring the whole family for a chance to get the kicks :smh:

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Has NDC not been working properly for anyone else? I've been trying to browse around for some stuff but it's really slow or some links don't work.

^^^ Yes.

NDC has been trash as a whole since the switch tho. Cant see how that "Update" was released to the public.

Site Was Horrible for me i tried Adding the GM Xs to my cart it did it and check out but then just crashed .
also horribly slow

Just a heads up! @NTLV...

These are just quick pics from a camera phone btw. Some have real light, flash, and no flash, so you can see it from all angles.

*The first pic was what they have left in stock.

**WORN pics will follow later.

^^^ Yes.
NDC has been trash as a whole since the switch tho. Cant see how that "Update" was released to the public.

QFT. The mobile browser on my android cant even browse what sizes are available since the update.

Awesome find skep! I looked last night after buying mine and did not see them on NDC. I like those atomic green colored ones.

thanks 8) - i constantly go to nike's website and search "lebron" and "miami dolphins" to see if there is anything new listed or re-listed that i had missed.

And I thought they said they weren't going to release a lot of colorways for the X...
eyes.gif

Still only liking the Blue Diamonds so far.

Last edited:
Does anyone else find the X's to be far less organic than the VII, VIII, or IXs? With the prior iterations, something about each shoe felt unique rather than just same shoe-different color. Perhaps it is the prevalence of the IDs but something about these shoes feels very mechanical. In prior models, the color combinations made the same unique and take over the structural similarities. In these, it looks like a robot repainted the same shoe over. No second set  of lfaces, the themes of the shoes seem recycled and less inspired (X-Mas, Dunkman). Perhaps I'm just jaded..

These are just quick pics from a camera phone btw. Some have real light, flash, and no flash, so you can see it from all angles.

This might be a stretch but I wonder if those could be rocked with Dunkman IXs :nerd:

Just copped those off of footlocker.com with the 20% off they had over the weekend.

Does anyone else find the X's to be far less organic than the VII, VIII, or IXs? With the prior iterations, something about each shoe felt unique rather than just same shoe-different color. Perhaps it is the prevalence of the IDs but something about these shoes feels very mechanical. In prior models, the color combinations made the same unique and take over the structural similarities. In these, it looks like a robot repainted the same shoe over. No second set  of lfaces, the themes of the shoes seem recycled and less inspired (X-Mas, Dunkman). Perhaps I'm just jaded..
Even the new Chris Paul Jordans come with 3 sets of laces, I was shocked as hell when I seen that yesterday, these are the flagship but yet they sellin em wit 1 lace ...SMFH

I find these great for ball, the only downside is they are a bit heavy, a PS/Elite version would be perfect if they kept the full length airbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom