Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

These look NICE!

The Cork is very nice and unique. Good job by Nike to actually state that they are not for performance based activities. If there is anyway I can get these in Arkansas, I will have a pair.

nike-lebron-x-cork-3.jpg

1] cork (an they are not nike+, $180) 2] carbon/black diamond 3] mango 4] floridians

Last edited:
Corks are one of the first CW's to really catch my eye besides maybe the pressure's. Hopefully they'll be my first 10 if they're not impossible to track down

nike-lebron-x-cork-3.jpg

1] cork (an they are not nike+, $180) 2] carbon/black diamond 3] mango 4] floridians
These look tough, but I think with this new design, the creasing will get crazy. Similiar to the Jordan X. None the less, a very dope concept.

that "cork" colorway will be the first 10's i will be scooping for sure. there is a couple other colorways but i'm on the fence about em.. so as long as i have a chance to buy em they will be copped

Canary Xs would have looked better IMO if they were all white (or like more of a silver then grey ) with a yellow bottom, yellow swoosh, and gold lace accents :smokin :smokin

Gonna Try to mock it up on NIKEID

corks are nice i dont know yet about them tho still on the fence .

BUT WOW how fast ppl opinions change when they think they will be limited or official pics come out lol

Corks are popping! *not one of those that hated on the samples* :tongue:

Reality is that I won't have a chance at them. :frown:

Last edited:
Corks are popping! *not one of those that hated on the samples*
tongue.gif

Reality is that I won't have a chance at them.
frown.gif
If they're $300-350 then I would not mind missing out lol.
I thought the idea was ridiculous but this is well executed. It's actually the best looking X aside from the Gold Medals and the Pressures imo.

$180 though? I expect them to be $300 at least

$300 for what reason? The shoe is said by Nike to not be a performance based shoe. Its a collab with NSW with a Nike Basketball signature. I don't see it be more than $180 and in all honesty should be cheaper since it is stated as a non performance shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom