** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

Once a rapper, or even musician reaches or has reached a certain point people will check for them or a recent project even if folks know their best work is behind them. Folks will definitely re-visit their past work as it is held in high regard to this current day.

Rick Ross has never and at this rate never will reach that level. His songs and his albums never really stuck to people, or at least a good portion of people. He's okay I guess for what he does, but let's not hype him up to be more than what he is. He's a middle of the road rapper with nothing more than a great ear for beats (when a person can't make songs or albums that connect with people this is all they have left) that should never be brought up in admiration.............and rightly so.

I don't know why y'all even go back and forth with Deuce. :lol: Can't take him serious sometimes. I left a lot of classic albums outta that thread. For him to use that make his case shows dude is out there.

People still play Deeper Than Rap and Teflon Don and those came out 6-7 years ago.

Dam, they got my boy Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius ....why Lord......why?? Well, nothing I can do for him now but wait until he serves his time in the wilderness. This one hurts though, he doesn't deserve this. Now I know why Erykah Badu wrote "Next Lifetime"....that's how I feel right now.

my man deuce king deuce king holding court tonight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Alright bleek go back and wait for someone to bless hov with another hit or something.

Ross' verse on here

5c8ef565e702858ce3a59b4d5deee585.jpg

Someone made a website with Khaled quotes from his videos on snapchat and ig :rofl:
http://www.theydontwantyouto.win

Everyone who has snapchat in here should follow him on it (DjKhaled305). He's hilarious every single day and honestly kind of inspiritional.

Dude be so serious too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They don't want u to swim in your pool or water your garden, they don't want that.

Dude be so serious too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
They don't want u to swim in your pool or water your garden, they don't want that.
His daily snapchat stories are comedy gold

Got me rolling every day 
roll.gif

50 Cent sued Ross over the In Da Club freestyle on Renzel Remixes :smh:
Biggest clown in hiphop

Waits for the "he's playing chess comments". Cam was right smh

Last edited:
Never would I have imagined as a huge G-Unit fan in the early 00s that 50 would reach this point of being so pathetic :lol: this musical falloff is amazing that he needs to do things like that to drum up attention.

50's fall from grace has been tough to watch. Dude's music played a huge role in my teenage years. To see the clown **** he does these days... :smh:

If this is true :smh: :lol:

On all those mixtapes he was rapping on other peoples **** now he's suing somebody for the same thing? This _ can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom