** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

No one has a better ear for beats than this guy. These beats are incredible. This might be the best produced Ross album

Y’all think Push requested to be removed?
That track is weird altogether. Like on Apple Music it says Maybach Music doesn't have any features on it but Wayne and Legend are on there. That's odd. Pusha and Ross got a working relationship to where its hard to see him getting his verse cut and the verse was nice too so I don't don what that's about unless its some label politics.

Y’all think Push requested to be removed?

He put him and Wayne on the song together without them knowing

Assuming one of them wasn’t with it. Seeing how him and Wayne are close I’m assuming he might of had Ross dead it.

Ross on it’s the real he said he didn’t know if both verses would make it because of they situation

Who is listening to this Pusha T verse and wondering why it got cut lol?? People are dense man. The entire thing is a Wayne and Drake diss verse who thought this was gonna fly?

I'm dying at Ross hearing this and then choosing to promote as "Having Wayne and Push on a song together", thats some genius marketing

Can't wait to put this to the whip test. I know these beats are going to be immaculate. Album rides off the first listen.

Back
Top Bottom