** Official Rick Ross Thread "Rather You Than Me' Album March 17 2017 **

This is the first Rick Ross album in the last three where he hit on all the trap songs. I get that people are tired of them but these ones are fire to me.
This. Is there anybody better at sequuincing their music tho? Idk I love the order he puts his songs in. Then he always put the trap tracks in the middle all together. Santorini Greece tho [emoji]128546[/emoji] beautiful. Dej did her thing too but 3 and 4 are still goat to me.

Mannnnn that 3rd verse on Santorini Greece [emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Im still perplexed by that Eat My *** line on Game Aint Based On Sympathy song...

Turned the album off after that lol

This is the first Rick Ross album in the last three where he hit on all the trap songs. I get that people are tired of them but these ones are fire to me.
This. Is there anybody better at sequuincing their music tho? Idk I love the order he puts his songs in. Then he always put the trap tracks in the middle all together. Santorini Greece tho [emoji]128546[/emoji] beautiful. Dej did her thing too but 3 and 4 are still goat to me.

Haven't listened to it yet, but I hated BMF and MC Hammer coming back to back, and even Hold Me Back, 911, and So Sophisticated :lol: (even though the latter were produced by different people)

Last edited:
Yeah teflon don and before was amazing. Everything in that era was fire but after teflon don he fell off imo. Or just started getting stale

BMF to MCHammer is ridiculous.

The quality from his albums sans Hood Billionaire is crazy.

Teflon Don is so damn smooth

Son. That two-piece could be heard EVERYWHERE the summer that album dropped, and it was fire every last time :lol:

Always thought MC Hammer was the harder of the two though honestly.

"Hood Billionaire" and "God Forgives, I Don't" are the only two albums I either didn't like the majority of the songs on or just felt forgettable to me, but I'm going to revisit GFID this upcoming week if I remember.

God forgives i don't was a really good album imo he had bangers on there it just couldn't follow up rich forever which should've been the album

I think it's a good project. All of Ross' projects are good for the most part though.

I think all of them are initially overhyped though. I think some of you need to rank this in two months and not the first day upon initial listen

Son. That two-piece could be heard EVERYWHERE the summer that album dropped, and it was fire every last time :lol:

Always thought MC Hammer was the harder of the two though honestly.

"Hood Billionaire" and "God Forgives, I Don't" are the only two albums I either didn't like the majority of the songs on or just felt forgettable to me, but I'm going to revisit GFID this upcoming week if I remember.
The mixtape mc hammer and bmf> the album version. Baseline hit way harder, I had a 18 inch sub in my trunk that year that's all I listened too. Ross had **** on lock.

What about the interviews and him speaking on it way before the album was even spoke on....

Ross been taking shots at Bird for a minute now. Since the breakfast club interviews and the Renzel tape in like '15. Just because this is the first time some of you heard about it doesn't make it something new.

Last edited:
God Forgives I Don't woulda been great but he had some filler. The Usher and Omarion songs, Hold Me Back, So Sophisticated. That album sounds great w/o them. All the Justice League songs on there are fire, Shameless, Amsterdam. :pimp:

And he shoulda kept this on there.

This is what Hip Hop/Rap has always been about.Ross got a first hand look inside if the Cash Money BS.With Khaled getting the treatment as well.Of course its going to get attention.Drake,Nikki,Wayne are big artist still signed to Birdman.Thats why this song getting so much attention.Now everybody knows how Cashmoney/Birdman does Business now.Whats funny about it all.Is that everybody in the music bizz.Knew this for a very long time.From just local artists,to the big named artist.Nobody just never spoke on it.I say this again.There known for not paying what was agreed upon.This is money they agreed to pay the artist/producer on contract.Mr.Wavez must work for Cashmoney or something.All emotional because someones telling the truth.I dont care if this album sold 5,000 copies only worldwide.I still wouldve bouggt it.This album is jamming from front to back.This is what rappers do.So i guess rappers dont speak on stuff they know or see.Biggie,Pac,Nas,Hov have all done this.Gives a clearer picture of whats going on.What is all this nobody knew he had a album coming out.Ross was on ESPN in the morning a few days before his album dropped.He was promoting on ESPN hard.I didnt even know.Turned on ESPN to watch First Take.And hes on there getting air time talkingabout his album and sports.Put Nipsey/Daz on Triple Platinum and it wouldve been over.This album is fresh air compared everything else out today.

And Ross been getting at Birdman in old interviews about doing bad business.He just never made a song about it until now.

Wayne has a open case against Birdman/Cashmoney for the money hes either keeping away or spent.Thats suppose to be split with Wayne.Drake and J Prince jr have a open case against them as well for money thats owed to them through contract.Nobody is speaking on it.If it wasnt for Wayne staying to keep the ship afloat.Cashmoney wouldve been dead along time ago.Everybody,and i mean everybody knows how Birdman is.Pusha spoke on it as well.I understand that artist should read contracts and get a lawyer.But remember.There not even paying what there suppose to be paying.Thats written up on contract.Just think about that for a minute.Theres no reason to cape for

i dont see why anyone is getting mad about rapping about an open secret. I cant hate on beatrice for whats hes doing , if people are still signing to cashmoney well after juvie, b.g. and mannie left over money issues thats on them. Tyga even spoke on his problems with not getting paid. Also its not like ross is "snitching" on the record label either. Everybody knows how baby and slim get down , with that said im bout to play some how you love that vol 2 

Back
Top Bottom