[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by cartune

Maybe yall dont understand what im talking about. Im speaking on right now .Dudes is shipping weed by the kis to Bama, Georgia and Texas What do you think the drug war in mexico is about? weed foo Its a recession aint nobody got no white and those who do taxing its a drought out here its been a drought. Dont let Gucci mane fool you. I thought this was a known fact tho
laugh.gif
db2257fb58a9e13f5209dabd831808d7cf6ef2d.gif

Dudes is shipping weed by the kis to Bama, Georgia and Texas
You say that like it's now. Like that hasn't been happening before. What, _'s was shipping dubs down there?
Its a recession

Drugs are recession PROOF. A habit isn't dictated by money. Money may aid it, but the habit is there regardless of the money in your pocket.If you a fiend, your a fiend. Don't have $*** to do w/ the stock market.
aint nobody got no white and those who do taxing its a drought out here its been a drought
Now, a drought is a different story. But still, it's still coming in. $*** ain't dry up like that just yet.

And for the _'s who are holding in a drought. They're making a KILLING.

laugh.gif
Man Im gone say this cause talking about drugs on NT is like talking to blind man about colors

Around here you dont sell coke you buy it and work that sheet if you sell unworked coke its to college boys at tech or white folks in they 30s live inAlpharetta and Buckhead they not buyin c right now the college boys still buying weed by the pounds. like i said weed is what up right now dont know what yalltalking about

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Man Im gone say this cause talking about drugs on NT is like talking to blind man about colors

Around here you dont sell coke you buy it and work that sheet if you sell unworked coke its to college boys at tech or white folks in they 30s live in Alpharetta and Buckhead they not buyin c right now the college boys still buying weed by the pounds. like i said weed is what up right now dont know what yall talking about
see you talking about selling powder to college dudes
laugh.gif
...its bigger then that....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Better belive Ross was hittin' _'s w a lil' hush money.

Plus he had backing from _'s like Class, so wasn't nobody about to come sideways at him

I mean really, you think that if he didn't have some real _'s behind him, he woulda been able to get away w/ that Boobie's Boys %%@* like he did? Hail naw.
This is true. Dudes out here knew about him but kept it under wraps because it was bad business. But when he got okie doked last summer in thatinterview and started talking #+%% about Trick he showed his true colors and his own ppl released those pics.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by dreClark

Better belive Ross was hittin' _'s w a lil' hush money.

Plus he had backing from _'s like Class, so wasn't nobody about to come sideways at him

I mean really, you think that if he didn't have some real _'s behind him, he woulda been able to get away w/ that Boobie's Boys %%@* like he did? Hail naw.
This is true. Dudes out here knew about him but kept it under wraps because it was bad business. But when he got okie doked last summer in that interview and started talking #+%% about Trick he showed his true colors and his own ppl released those pics.

Didn't nobody keep it under wraps. Not good anyway. I heard he was a CO back when Port of Miami dropped and i'm in Texas. They even played a diss songdown here where dudes was comin' at Ross talkin' about he was a CO. I forgot their name. Nobody cared then. I guess it took Fif to say something forsome people to actually care.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

oh yea one more thing... yall hate on ross for his fictional raps but yall love anything eminem puts out... even if he raps wit an accent he doesnt talk with... even if he raps about being a serial killer... walking headless barking dogs... etc...

whats the difference b/n the 2??? fiction is fiction...
because eminems are obviously not real. ross trys to sell his like it is really him.
Bingo we have a winner! Em is painting a picture, Ross is living a lie and trying to get us to believe it.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

oh yea one more thing... yall hate on ross for his fictional raps but yall love anything eminem puts out... even if he raps wit an accent he doesnt talk with... even if he raps about being a serial killer... walking headless barking dogs... etc...

because eminems are obviously not real. ross trys to sell his like it is really him.
Bingo we have a winner! Em is painting a picture, Ross is living a lie and trying to get us to believe it.

What? That makes no sense. Ross is living a lie? He's living the life of a drug dealer? You know how that man lives? Ya'll dudes sound ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Eminem's are obviously not real? That's the same exact way I feel about Ross. His #!! is obviously not real. I mean seriously. Em'spainting a picture but while Ross is also painting a picture he's living a lie. Ross probably sitting back wondering why he's getting all thisbacklash. His #!! is so exaggerated he probably thought even the slowest individual in the world would've caught on by now.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

What? That makes no sense. Ross is living a lie? He's living the life of a drug dealer? You know how that man lives? Ya'll dudes sound ridiculous.
laugh.gif
Seriously. Eminem's are obviously not real? That's the same exact way I feel about Ross. His #!! is obviously not real. I mean seriously. Em's painting a picture but while Ross is also painting a picture he's living a lie. Ross probably sitting back wondering why he's getting all this backlash. His #!! is so exaggerated he probably thought even the slowest individual in the world would've caught on by now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously. Eminem's are obviously not real? That's the same exact way I feel about Ross. His #!! is obviously not real. I mean seriously. Em's painting a picture but while Ross is also painting a picture he's living a lie. Ross probably sitting back wondering why he's getting all this backlash. His #!! is so exaggerated he probably thought even the slowest individual in the world would've caught on by now.
Stop that. I swear you would defend any dude as long as he's from the South. Personally I don't give a damn what Ross does or does not doas long as it's good music. But from an objective and unbiased point of view it's easy to see the difference between what he does and what Em does.Ross doesn't just claim that he's gangsta he bases it in reality. Constantly talking about Boobie Boys and Zo Pound. That's like a n_ say he runwith Supreme, known in hoods as a real g, and Supreme cosigns it am I supposed to not believe he did his thing because he's a rapper? Ross got on Hot 97and verbatim said "I really sold them thangs" and that he can still go back to the hood and get work. That'll be that day when you catch Em onthe radio talking about how he really killed someone.

LOL @ dude saying "Coke isn't where it's at right now. Weed is."

And damn this song & video is terrible:

Stop that. I swear you would defend any dude as long as he's from the South. Personally I don't give a damn what Ross does or does not do as long as it's good music. But from an objective and unbiased point of view it's easy to see the difference between what he does and what Em does. Ross doesn't just claim that he's gangsta he bases it in reality. Constantly talking about Boobie Boys and Zo Pound. That's like a n_ say he run with Supreme, known in hoods as a real g, and Supreme cosigns it am I supposed to not believe he did his thing because he's a rapper? Ross got on Hot 97 and verbatim said "I really sold them thangs" and that he can still go back to the hood and get work. That'll be that day when you catch Em on the radio talking about how he really killed someone.

thank you... come on dog
laugh.gif
. I cant believe yall bendingover backwards to defend dude like this, its almost like yall playing devil's advocate just for the $#@$ of it. I dont think yall believe the #%$$ yallsayin...

Dude went from denying that C.O story to him on radio stations weaving the questions like Ali for damn near a year. He not at the cut wondering why he'sgetting this backlash, dude at home thinking of ways he can further spin his story to save face. That N' aint never said "yo, what I do/rap about isentertainment" or even "I rap about my enviornment & what I saw growing up" like most rappers say, dude is really still tryna make N'sbelieve his rap story.

And you still wonder why people lost respect for him?

laugh.gif

Yeah I usually agree wit u about %%$! but your kinda of off wit this...
If u ask eminem he will tell that he is joking or his %%$! is a act...
But if u ask Ross he will tell u he is a crook...
Em knows and doesn't care if u believe him...Ross wants u to believe him...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

laugh.gif

Yeah I usually agree wit u about %%$! but your kinda of off wit this...
If u ask eminem he will tell that he is joking or his %%$! is a act...
But if u ask Ross he will tell u he is a crook...
Em knows and doesn't care if u believe him...Ross wants u to believe him...
lol u cant exactly b like yea i im the boss and in interviews say u never sold a gram... its all part of the image... think of rap as WWE... all entertainment dude... yall b readin way to deep in to this music %%#+... just listen to what u like and enjoy it... who gives a $*#* about who these guys really are? think of ross as that one dude in wrestlin who b eatin worms n %%#+... u kno he dont really live like that... its all a part of the show... he only has one angle... eminem's %%#+ is obviously on some different %%#+... but its all the same if he was this crazy killer he'd b locked up and if rick ross really moved all the %%#+ he rapped about he'd b in the same boat...

yall need to stop takin sides and look at %%#+ wit no bias... i could care less about either one of them dudes really... they both liars... yall say jada one of the realest but i doubt he has caught any bodies... he prolly aint even sell dope... just like young dro... we kno good and damn well he aint got that many cars n that many colors but the %%#+ is entertaining man... nas dont b doin none of the %%#+ he rap about besides smokin weed... i doubt biggie was doin some of the crazy %%#+ he was rappin about... cam said he +%*!** his aunt... ITS ENTERTAINMENT... ITS AS REAL AS YOU MAKE IT!

I was really just trying to say that u can't compare what Ross does to what Eminem does...
All the other points u and Rocyaice are saying I Agree heavily and I been telling dudes on here for the longest...

Dudes are idiots if they criticize Ross then go and blast a NWA album or some Onyx +$@*...

Dreclark , so you believe he pushed white like he claim he did (or just in general) ?

Time spitting that real btw .
pimp.gif

& when Em first firsttt came out ? People REALLY thought dude meant everything he said . From the drugs to Kim . When he got on interviews , he neveranswered questions directly about those things , he would answer them very generally . I can't believe you dudes actually look to rappers to hear about%$*+ they actually do/did . Broke _'s listen to it because the music sounds good & the %$*+ they're spitting about sounds good also . Kanye wasrapping about Louis Vuitton & how he's the LV Don in 2002 & that fool didn't have any LV like that ...
laugh.gif

Hip Hop has ALWAYS been storytelling ... they're just here to entertain us . If you're looking for American Gangsters in Hip Hop music , you'relooking in the wrong place . Remember that REAL _'s don't brag about what they've done , it speaks for itself .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Time spitting that real btw .
pimp.gif

& when Em first firsttt came out ? People REALLY thought dude meant everything he said . From the drugs to Kim . When he got on interviews , he never answered questions directly about those things , he would answer them very generally . I can't believe you dudes actually look to rappers to hear about %$*+ they actually do/did . Broke _'s listen to it because the music sounds good & the %$*+ they're spitting about sounds good also . Kanye was rapping about Louis Vuitton & how he's the LV Don in 2002 & that fool didn't have any LV like that ...
laugh.gif

Hip Hop has ALWAYS been storytelling ... they're just here to entertain us . If you're looking for American Gangsters in Hip Hop music , you're looking in the wrong place . [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Remember that REAL _'s don't brag about what they've done , it speaks for itself .[/color]

"..So even when the mumblers talk, I still walk the most humblestwalk." -Malice

Out of all the songs why is that the next single?

Maybach Music 2
Yacht club
Usual Suspects

yo this %$@% got more RnB features than Kiss album damn
tired.gif

agreed SOME of the music on this album is enjoyable to listen to.....but some of the %$@% I was expecting a lot more the way Lawse has been getting talkedabout on here...

I expected a classic when I seen him and The Dream had a track....
sick.gif
terribly dissapointed....

track with him and Esco was alright...liked Nas verse...

My personal opinion The Last Kiss >>>> Deeper Than Rap

*hops in to flame suit*

Back
Top Bottom