[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

goin to the police department to cop this joint.. C.O. office...

get it? ha.. i crack myself up

Deeper than rap is crack

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Internet hype = your album will more than likely flop lol. I see on Itunes Asher Roth is #1 and Ross ain't nowhere to be found. Not sure if that's an indication of how his album is selling at stores. It was sold at the Best Buy I went to. But they could've only had 10 copies to begin with lol.
I think its an indication of your fanbase.
Wayne fans are too dumb to know how to download an album
Florida fans have nothing better to do than pay for ringtones
and Asher Roth fans are college kids with itunes accts linked to their parents credit cards.

I only know 1 person that uses itunes, hes a white male that just inherited 200k and never had to pay for school.
so I think Ross has a chance (not that I want him to sell
nerd.gif
) but I thinkits safe to say he has a large uninformed ignorant fanbase.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

That Ne-Yo track is piffsicles...F_ what y'all talking bout..."Girl drunk it like a Fiji and it blew my socks...."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lol,

*Stolen*

And why the %*!% you got Joe in your avy?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I was hoping to be blown away after the first spin, hopefully it clicks for me after the second time.

Man i hate "All i really want" that's the one song no matter what that i just can't rock with and it gets skipped with the quickness

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

That Ne-Yo track is piffsicles...F_ what y'all talking bout..."Girl drunk it like a Fiji and it blew my socks...."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lol,

*Stolen*

And why the %*!% you got Joe in your avy?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I was thinking the same damn thing .

Joe ? Most random @*%% ever .
roll.gif

'All I Really Want' is NOT that bad , I hated it at first . Granted the first 10 seconds are bad , you just gotta let it ride out .

'All I Really Want' is NOT that bad , I hated it at first . Granted the first 10 seconds are bad , you just gotta let it ride out

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

'All I Really Want' is NOT that bad , I hated it at first . Granted the first 10 seconds are bad , you just gotta let it ride out .

Lies and untruth's. And the first 10 sec are so bad that I don't even wanna hear the rest of the song.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Lies and untruth's. And the first 10 sec are so bad that I don't even wanna hear the rest of the song.
Man that song is
pimp.gif
Dont get the hate the only song I skip onhere is that Foxxy brown song

Anybody know the sample in Valley of Death?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom