[| -- Official Ricky Ross "Deeper Than Rap" Album Thread: Drops April 21st -- |]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Is cigar music on this?
nope
smh.gif

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS MOVE AT ALL

THAT SONG GOES SO. DAMN. HARD.

Its probably one of my favorite Rick Ross songs.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

SMH dude forgot the lyrics
He forgot them on Jimmy Fallon too a few nights ago, The Roots were backing him up with Black Thought backing him up.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x91ovd
Magnificent Jimmy Fallon Live
by yardie4lifever2
That was brutal, well at least he didn't just stop like 50 did and just give daps to people in the crowd. Is this what Black Thought isreduced to now... backing up Rick Ross
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

SMH dude forgot the lyrics
He forgot them on Jimmy Fallon too a few nights ago, The Roots were backing him up with Black Thought backing him up.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x91ovd
Magnificent Jimmy Fallon Live
by yardie4lifever2
That was brutal, well at least he didn't just stop like 50 did and just give daps to people in the crowd. Is this what Black Thought is reduced to now... backing up Rick Ross
frown.gif

smh.gif

Black Thought just lost ALL my respect...
smh.gif
smh.gif
I hope that was a body double... Or Malik B... With that being said that #!*@ sounded OFFICIAL... When we all40 and 50 this is gonna be hip hop for us

On a another note, theres a Rick Ross Special on BET @ 7:30... Hosted by Big Tigger

You dont need those LIE TO ME people to see ross is straight lying on this BET interview, Ross = Muuuunkey

Ross talkin 48 laws of power, 50 cent is working with Robert Greene (the author) on the 50th law of power

Originally Posted by Dan3429

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You dont need those LIE TO ME people to see ross is straight lying on this BET interview[/color], Ross = Muuuunkey

Ross talkin 48 laws of power, 50 cent is working with Robert Greene (the author) on the 50th law of power

Dude saying Lloyd Banks wrote In Da Club.
laugh.gif

Deeper Than Facts.

That was brutal, well at least he didn't just stop like 50 did and just give daps to people in the crowd.
wasnt 50 just acting a fool that night and didnt give a %#!%?

Lol I can't confirm nothing from this is 50.com, u know that's ur bm keep it trilla.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

That Ne-Yo track is piffsicles...F_ what y'all talking bout..."Girl drunk it like a Fiji and it blew my socks...."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

lol,

*Stolen*

And why the %*!% you got Joe in your avy?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I was thinking the same damn thing .

Joe ? Most random @*%% ever .
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A little inside joke
nerd.gif

Im real interested in what kinda numbers Ross does.

Im still stuck off Valley of Death...Track is too real and soulful all across the board he coulda been a lil more upfront about the CO situation but the jointis heavy still.

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...I was thinkin' the same thing earlier...Joe is like the most random avy ever
laugh.gif

'Ain't Nothin' Like Me' is a
pimp.gif
& HIGHLY slept on album though
smokin.gif

this is that kush music

Yacht Club