Official Sacramento Kings '07-'08 Season Thread [2-2]

Quote:
Mike Bibby's career is over. He is absolute garbage.
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Stop it.

You obviously didn't watch any Kings games last season. He led the team in FG attempts along with Ron Artest (Martin led them in scoring btw...by far), and shot 30% from the field, and in the 20%'s from the 3 point line for a majority of the season. His shot selection, lack of ability to pass the ball or defend anybody, and insistence on taking EVERY shot in crunch time is detrimental to the team. He's through. He had the worst season of his life last year--a year in which he was planning to opt out of his contract and get paid, and is showing no signs of improvement. He is a streak player at best and always was. If you're repping for him based on last year, you probably only saw his national TV games or Laker games. And trust me, those were the ONLY games in which he played well. He's been fooling the league and the country since that Laker's series. Us Sac fans expect to see him shoot 4-20 every night, and get beat off the dribble by the slowest PG's in the L. You can talk about his "wrist injury" all you want, but his decision to play through it, just shows what a selfish @#%$ he is to hurt his team so that he could potentially earn a better contract (remember he still took 20 shots a game with that "bum wrist").

^ I agree he is just a streak shooter and not that many people know that he does take way to many shots but on the other hand when he does get hot its great to have him

I gotta say though, our big 3/4 had a pretty awesome game tonight. Did I see Bibby with an alley-oop? Miller dunking? The things these guys can do when they're on top of their game.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Tough loss to the Mavs tonight in a close game. Brad Miller was fairly productive tonight, 6-7 from the floor, 4-5 from the line for 16 points and 7 boards... I'm just not a fan of 4 TO's. I'll try to get the highlights up tomorrow.

^I think a lot of those turnovers came in the first half when he was playing like the Miller of old. Timid and passive. The 3rd quarter is where all those nice stats started coming in. He had a good night.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

I gained a little more respect for Brad Miller tonight. I can't stand that @#%$ Devin Harris.
Watch The Franchise

Quote:
He led the team in FG attempts along with Ron Artest (Martin led them in scoring btw...by far), and shot 30% from the field, and in the 20%'s from the 3 point line for a majority of the season.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

^ He had a terrible year, there's no debate about that. Is he "absolute garbage" like someone previously mentioned? I think we shall see this year.
Watch The Franchise

It was a great game, and didn't look pre-seasonesque at all. I was satisfied with the loss.

Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation
Police Say No Arrests Made Yet

POSTED: 5:56 am PDT October 18, 2007
UPDATED: 11:30 am PDT October 18, 2007
[NEWSVINE: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [DELICIOUS: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [DIGG: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [FACEBOOK: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [REDDIT: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [RSS] [PRINT: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation] [EMAIL: Kings Player At Center Of Sex Assault Investigation]
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Sacramento Kings backup forward Justin Williams has been named as a suspect in the investigation of an alleged sex assault that police say may have taken place at the player's Sacramento home.

Sgt. Matt Young, spokesman for the department, said Thursday that the alleged victim told investigators the attack took place early Friday.

Young added that Williams has been cooperative.

"He is a suspect in this investigation," Young said.

Officials said they found some evidence Wednesday while carrying out a search of Williams' home, but they did not say what they found. Williams has yet to face any charges.

The alleged victim was described a woman in her 20s who has known Williams for some time.

Young added that there was one other person present during the alleged attack, but that person's name was not released.

Young said police became aware of the allegations on Friday after the alleged victim went to a local hospital.

Williams, 23, is a center and power forward. The Kings picked him up last season as an undrafted rookie free agent out of the University of Wyoming.

Williams, who stands 6 feet 10 inches, played in just 26 games last season. Heading into his second season, he is playing under a nonguaranteed contract.

Previous Story:
www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.
USE FREESHIPPING OPTION in Google Checkout til 10/31/07

Blog for new items/personal blog.

hmmm weird to see how in the end of the game how all the starters were playing in that highlight..

TEAM LAKERS
TEAM DODGERS----Team [Scrubs]
See You Are What You Are in this world, thats either 1 or 2 things, your either a somebody, or you a nobody.

Nice win for the Kings tonight over the Jazz, Martin performed well dropping in 25 points in 24 minutes on 9-14 from the field. Bibby continues his struggles from last season with a 4-12 shooting performance for 11 points. A nice scoring balance from the Kings tonight, 6 players in double figures. Once again, I'll try to get highlights up tomorrow.

^ If he doesn't lead the team in field goal attempts, something is seriously wrong.
Watch The Franchise

Kings-Jazz highlights...

Quote:
So far, does it look like Martin will be our focal point of the offense?

Yes, and rightfully so. He easily has the best scoring ability of any player on the Kings.

Whats this I hear about Theus enforcing no cell phones on the bus/midnight curfew on the road? Hahahahahahahahaha.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

good game couple days ago Sacto faithful.

BTW
Tim Thomas FTW!!! 8)
glasses.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Just to resurrect this thread, there's 80 more games left in this LONG LONG season.

To update:
No Bibby, Artest, Hawes.

We Signed:
Beno, but won't play till the home-opener.

We still have:
Thomas, Shareef, Moore.

Back
Top Bottom