:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

sometimes when mo ragan talks one side of her lips move while the other half stays still

Reminds me of the old Batman cartoon with two face

29A092D3-90C1-4222-8339-12D3ACDBDB0E.png

We better beat the lakers, light the beam

Just sold my tix to tonight’s game. Wife is still in the hosp.

Anyhow:lol:

A946F276-D6C9-43AF-82C6-36491C5E9A8B.jpeg
359D5F3A-0C78-4E7E-A779-F1C25D5B291B.jpeg

Kangz gon kangz smh

Some questionable calls but sheesh we shouldn’t have put ourselves in that situation to begin with :smh:

fully expected this loss plus another to Orlando monday. Team has been pretty cheeks for a couple weeks now. i think they're toast

Yep they've been playing bad since before the 6 game road trip. No real impressive wins at all. I struggle to even consider this a play-in team right now. Most of the teams below them in the standings have been extremely injured.

You know what's fn crazy. After all the good we've seen this season, and the Domas trade and all that, the team is 20-18 after 38. They were 19-19 after 38 a couple years ago (I think the season that got interrupted by Covid) with Marvin fn Bagley on the squad. That's kinda depressing right?

Anyway, this is neat

You know what's fn crazy. After all the good we've seen this season, and the Domas trade and all that, the team is 20-18 after 38. They were 19-19 after 38 a couple years ago (I think the season that got interrupted by Covid) with Marvin fn Bagley on the squad. That's kinda depressing right?

Anyway, this is neat

and that's why we are the kangz :smh:cursed franchise :lol:

I knew about this. I took a tour of Arco just after Boogie was drafted. That tunnel led to a dark abyss, pretty creepy when you actually see it in person.

Back
Top Bottom