:::[Official] Sacramento Kings 2023-2024 Season Thread [BEAM TEAM] :::

Giannis did somethin shady there when he dribbled over into Trey for no reason. Trey woudlnt have reacted like that for no reason

Trey wasn’t playing defense. Game was over. 2nd time in a short span Giannis does some clown **** at the end of the game.

FrTwV8hXgAAM6jK

Have y’all seen how much kangz charging for play off tickets :lol: ridiculous
yea its gross. at this rate im only going to go to game 1. dont wanna miss the first game in forever. but, after that ill watch from home for these prices

especially since they're more likely to win on the road lmao

yea its gross. at this rate im only going to go to game 1. dont wanna miss the first game in forever. but, after that ill watch from home for these prices

especially since they're more likely to win on the road lmao

Bro, Vivek is wildin :lol:

I was trying to buy two more seats for the playoffs and this is the “retail” price for two seats for the full 16 game playoff strip :rofl:

8AAFCD6F-2401-49AB-AF4C-14C55B290A2D.jpeg

Vivek knows people will pay that. Not surprised.

I want to go to the game on Friday. But those prices are a bit much.

Anyone end up with Playoff tickets? prices are insane. i was able to get game 2 tickets at cost

Anyone end up with Playoff tickets? prices are insane. i was able to get game 2 tickets at cost

I’m going to game one.

After years of holding onto my season tickets, finally I get a :lol:

Bro, vivek kept flexing the tix. My normal seats in the lower bowl were significantly cheaper than the upper level tickets I bought when I added two more seats for the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom