Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

I don't follow the NBA a whole lot, but I'm a big time KU fan. How is Darnell Jackson doing for you guys? Out of all the former Jayhawks, he's the one I'd like to see succeed the most. I was glad to see he made the team.

I don't follow the NBA a whole lot, but I'm a big time KU fan. How is Darnell Jackson doing for you guys? Out of all the former Jayhawks, he's the one I'd like to see succeed the most. I was glad to see he made the team.

He's good. Decent minutes but he makes the most out of them. Grabs rebounds and hits open jumpers. Good energy off the bench.

He's good. Decent minutes but he makes the most out of them. Grabs rebounds and hits open jumpers. Good energy off the bench.

Yeah, Brockman for Jackson wasn't that bad after all. Jackson has a more complete offensive game too.

Good to see the team healthy and starting 2-1 on the road is a good look.

Home opener against the Raptors should be fun.

Yeah, Brockman for Jackson wasn't that bad after all. Jackson has a more complete offensive game too.

Good to see the team healthy and starting 2-1 on the road is a good look.

Home opener against the Raptors should be fun.

I wanna see Dalembert defend Bargnani, don't know if Cousins is that comfortable outside of the paint.

Hopefully Landry will be able to keep Reggie out of the paint, dude is a rebounding machine.

I wanna see Dalembert defend Bargnani, don't know if Cousins is that comfortable outside of the paint.

Hopefully Landry will be able to keep Reggie out of the paint, dude is a rebounding machine.

Omri has been playing great lately.

Gotta give Toronto kudos, they're playing great basketball tonight.

Omri has been playing great lately.

Gotta give Toronto kudos, they're playing great basketball tonight.

Another terrifying comeback win. Everyone played pretty well once again. I'm really proud of Darnell, he put in work in the second quarter. Continuing to struggle in the first half but playing well in the second. But a win is a win. Go Kings

Another terrifying comeback win. Everyone played pretty well once again. I'm really proud of Darnell, he put in work in the second quarter. Continuing to struggle in the first half but playing well in the second. But a win is a win. Go Kings

what a game
pimp.gif

should be a great one against the Lakers on Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom