[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers @ Arco

So many missed oppurtunities.

-Tyreke not getting a shot off.

-Blowing a 7 point lead.

-Not getting a rebound after Kobe's missed 3 and Fisher's shot resulting in a Pau tip in.

only bright spot about this game is the young kings are getting some great experience goin blow for blow with the lakers and the cavs

we did get lucky when they didn't call that loose ball foul on Gasol..

I definitely wouldn't want to see Sacramento in the playoffs. Might be a first time i'm a fan of a Kings player in Tyreke Evans
pimp.gif

Kings are a good young scrappy team. Id like to see how Martin will fit in once he's healthy. If a team like the Lakes is ball watching then the Kings isgoing to outhustle them for the boards (like that Brockman kid). Not totally happy with the win but just happy the Lakers didnt drop two in a row.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The Kings effing suck.
Stupid comment, but we shouldn't expect much from you.
In overtime, they were up seven, holding the Lakers to ZERO points with 2:30 to go.

They fail to score ANOTHER point, and Lakers force double OT.

Like I said, the Kings effing suck.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i hope sasha and morrisons playing time means a trade is coming

cosign
trade jordan farmar NOW.

sun yue > jordan farmar. i want sun yue back.

The Kings effing suck.
In overtime, they were up seven, holding the Lakers to ZERO points with 2:30 to go.

ummm well..it is the Kings!

The Kings effing suck.

BUT we are young. A bad excuse but it's valid. No one expected us to do anything this season anyway, but I'm glad we're competing with the elite teams of the league.

We'll be alright.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Kings are a good young scrappy team. Id like to see how Martin will fit in once he's healthy. If a team like the Lakes is ball watching then the Kings is going to outhustle them for the boards (like that Brockman kid). Not totally happy with the win but just happy the Lakers didnt drop two in a row.
when is portland on the schedule. they going to outhustle the lakeshow too. rockets, kings, blazers, who else?

Back
Top Bottom