Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 2 Sneaker Show Post @ the Venue Sun April 13 08

wow, another great event guys and gals. At work right now, so i will do a big thank you/shout out list later on. I will also slowly post pics from thisweekends festivities...

Thanks to everyone that made San Antonio Sneaks Up happen!
We had a great time! Great DJs! Great atmosphere and great crowd!
Wish that we could have stayed a bit longer in SA.

A few things outside of the usual that really impressed me...
- SASU Dunks w premium materials
- 3 colorways SASU show tees SA, H-Town, Dallas
- The most impressive size 13 collection ever!
- Lebron Display
- Wheaties Boxes
- PEs a plenty! Spurs! Cleats! Robinsons! etc.
- Fiesta Sneaker Display
- Bboy Kids

Im sure there is more, but overall Great Event! I cant wait until next year!

Ok, enough of the chatter here are some pics.

Nice pics Kadoma, glad everyone had a great time. Was I the only who had a headache yesterady BEFORE the show?

nice pics up there^ the size 13 display had sz 10.5 on it too, thanks to my brother in law josh! i thank you and the rest of the h town guys for making it outand big shout out to the deadstock crew for making it out and rolling deep! it was a great event again hopefully we can shoot for a new venue next year! bigshout out to NORM,FRED,ART AND the rest of the crew who helped put this together, without everyone it would not have been possible. NORM you busted your $+%off and it showed thanks alot. shirts came out very nice and an all around great event cant wait for next year! and the dunks came out real good too, good workjoesuf i know you were on nike's $+% to get them done. thanks to manny for the banners and thanks to all the sponsors for helping out. big thanks to thedj's too. if i forgot anyone sorry but big thanks to you too. oh snapp thanks to jay for making that long trip it was nice meeting you hope to run into youagain. hope you had fun and come back soon. shoots!!! also great art work on the walls gabe, matt, and jake! i might need to pick up some of that work when ihave some money. i think thats all see you at the softball tryouts! LOL. PICS COMING SOON STILL TIRED FROM THE WHOLE WEEKEND.

here dave I will help u out...as posted on the myspizzy:
the success of sneaks up has always been determined by the collective effort of everyone involved and not just one individual and thats why everyone thathelped organize it as well as attended deserve all the praise and respect for helping Sneaks Up become the success that it has
so without further ado....I would personally like to think the following peeps(takes a deep breath...):

ANTDOG...TELLYJESKO..YOU GUYS HAD THE VISION AND MADE EVERYTHING HAPPEN....T21D....OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN!!!.....GABE...THE OFFICIAL ART DEPARTMENT FOR SNEAKSUP..YOUR TALENT IS UNPRECEDENTED HOMIE!!!...UCASTA...ALWAYS COOL AS A CUCUMBER...ART...MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER....THANKS FOR JUMPING ONBAORD AND PUTTINGTHE SHOW IN YOUR HEART AND GETTING THE SPURS INVOLVED....DAVE MONICA AND ALANIS..THE FIRST FAMILY OF SNEAKS UP!!!!THANKS BIG DOG!!!....ARIS...BE ON THE LOOKOUTFOR THE OFFIICAL 21ST BDAY BASH NEXT YEAR!!!!!...DAMIEN...DOWN SINCE DAY 1.....JAIJAI....THANKS FOR DOING THE LEGWORK WITH THE TABLES HOMIE...SHAWN FROM FRESHCLOTHING....MUCH LOVE TO YOU PATNA...RONNIE...MY BIG BROWN!!!!!HAHA..MUCH LOVE MAN...OMAR i GOT YOU THAT NUMBER 1 SPOT!!!!MUCH LOVE!!!!...MANNY FROM SELECTFOOTWEAR.......WE GOT YOUR BACK !!!!!.MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF OUR SNEAKS UP FAMILY NEW AND OLD... GOODTIMES SKATEBOARDS..WITHOUT YOU GUYS WE WOULD BEBUSTERS!!!!...CASPER..BKYRD...ZANE...SKATE BOARD DEE...WELDON...SNEAKER KEDA SNEAKER KEDA SNEAKER KEDA(HAD TO MAKE UP FOR LEAVING YOU OUTTA THE POSTER!!!!!)OGMIKE...VOODOO MY OG BROTHER AND NEIGHBOR...WORM OFFICIAL BBOY FOR NONSENCE CLOTHING...BOUNCE MY FUTURE EX WIFE!!!LOL!!!!!..MATT"MY BROTHER NEVER MAKES ITOUT"KNIGHT....YOUR VISION IS ON SOME YEAR 3000 TYPE %%%%!!!!!!WE WONT FORGET YOU WERE THE ONE THAT NAMED THIS CIRCUS!!!!.....all the sneaks upsupporters...7 DUCE FOR THE DOPE $!% SNEAKS UP MIXTAPE.....BIG BIG SHOUT OUT TO JAY AKA ELECTRIC BAMBOO FOR MAKIN THE LONG TREK FROM HAWAII JUST TO SHOWLOVE......

ALL OF OUR EXTENDED SNEAKER FAMILY...KADOMA AND BRAWNZ...KICKZ GALLERIA...ARI FROM LAREDO(COPPIN THEM PE'S!!!)...MOFOZ VISUALZ. ATX....THAT DISPLAY WASBONKERS!!!!!!!.....EST. CLOTHING...BEST BELIEVE WE WILL KEEP IN TOUCH....XXXCLUSIVE CLOTHING MY BIG HOMIE MIKE OUTTA DALLAS...SOUR GRAPES FROM DALLAS AND BIGBIG UPS TO DEADSTOCK(BUUUUCCCKKKK BUUUCCCKK) AND THUG BOSS...SEE YA AT KIXPO THIS SUMMER FOR REAL ..SA'S OWN THE YARD...ALL MY AUSTIN HOMIES THAT CAME OUTHOLDIN US DOWN SINCE JUST FOR KICKS!!!!!!.....
ALL OF OUR SPONSORS...
MOTIVE 807(thank you for the awesome kicks Fahad!!!!)
SELECT FOOTWEAR
GOODTIMES SKATEBOARDS(NOW 2 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS)
SCION
PUR3LY ROOT3D PU3RLY ROOT3D PUR3LY ROOT3D!!!!!!!!!
OUR OFFICIAL SNEAKS UP DJS
DONNIE DEE
DJ GIBB
JJ LOPEZ
DONT MISS THE SUPER SOUL SHAKEDOWN APRIL 18TH AT THE LIMELIGHT!!!!!

pics should be up soon so be on the look out. be sure to post your pics on the page!!!

most of all I would like thank EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT DONATED SHOES FOR THE BOYS AND GIRLS OF BOYSVILLE......IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.....AND TO EVERYONETHAT SHOWED UP TO SHARE THE LOVE...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....
IF I FORGOT YOU HERE MY APOLOGIES .....

BEST BELIEVE.....SNEAKS UP III:THE 3PEAT IN 09....WE WILL CHANGE THE GAME...........
much love
n2tha0

^^What he said
wink.gif

Seriously though, it was great seein' all the new faces in addition to all the older heads holdin' it down. Thanks to everyone from far and wide whomade the pilgrimage (special shout out to electricbamboo who I've decided to take upon myself to nominate as an honorary South Texan-SHOOTS!
roll.gif
).

What can we say; SASU 08 was an overwhelming success. Big Up's to all the S.A. Fam who made this yearsshow possible; Fred, Art, Norm, Ucasta, Joesuf, Gabe and the rest of the crew who contributed there time and efforts. I would also like to thank all who madethe trip down for this years show. Jay aka ElectricBamboo thanks for making the long journey from your island paradise. Fahad of Motive 807 big up's forholding it down at the pre party and shutting it down with the crazy PE's. Big Up's to Deadstock, Brawnz and Kadoma, Ari (Nice pickups on the PE's)and everyone else who traveled from a far to show love at the show. With that said now on to the pic's.

I call this last picture "In the shadow of Greatness".......
roll.gif

Thanks Sneaks Up fam for making this happen-jai jai, Art, and Fred thanx for the drinks, Art thats the last time i chase a shot of tequila with a shot of jagerthat had my stomach twisted all weekend long. if i was acting weird on my way out of sneaks up it was cause i was so hungover and wasn't looking forward todriving back to laredo and i was dead tired. I had an awesome time at the pre-party and the show. I hadn't gotten that drunk in a while. I slept huggingthat tim duncan pe on sunday nite...for real. again thank you everyone from SA for making this happen and everyone from all over who came and made this showsuch a success. Cant wait for next year.

It was good to meet everyone this weekend!

The pre-party was awesome!

How long until Kixpo?

heres the first round of pics from the Select party. Good to meet you Ignacio and Billy.

11l5s34.jpg

28r2rmo.jpg

k1auo.jpg

o5c7wp.jpg

27yzoqu.jpg

xqb6g2.jpg

xt8n8.jpg

2yv520w.jpg

259a5i1.jpg

30voz0y.jpg

2lvlkzp.jpg

14cvb4l.jpg

2hehlc8.jpg

2e14s2h.jpg

2qmkgth.jpg

w2c5k8.jpg

oruird.jpg

2cgj2a.jpg

2u97gg8.jpg

2i78npx.jpg

szfmu0.jpg

Pics from Saturday coming next...

Decided to post and take pics of the participants rather than the shoes since the people MADE the show anyways.
313323095.jpg

313323085.jpg

313323051.jpg
313323072.jpg

313323064.jpg

313322732.jpg

313322721.jpg

313322719.jpg

313322714.jpg

313322712.jpg

313322710.jpg

313322708.jpg

313322707.jpg

313322705.jpg
313322718.jpg

^^^What's with all the hate? The comments section is locked, so we can't even defend ourselves.
S'all good. This kid was probably one of the many that came by our table, pointed, ohhed and ahhed, snapped a pic, gave us daps, pounds, and hugs, butdidn't have the nuts to say $#!+ to my face. It's not like he didn't who was who, we all had DS tees.
JEFF aka ja2daedubblef, this is your personal invite to Dallas for KIXPO 2008, you get a display table for free, 10 free raffle tickets, passes to all pre- andpost parties/events, a KIXPO tee, and a Thug Boss callabo tee. All you gotta do is man-up, homie, and talk to me.

So I guess:

Frankenstein AF1's
Jordan DMP's
Shimizu Dunk SB's
Ghost Dunk SB's
Asia Exclusive Dunk Low Reflective
Air Max 90 Infrared's

all released last year. This was not even a snippet of our collection there are so many of us we brought 5 peair each.

Holla at us at Kixpo.

like matt said apparently some people have alot to still learn. Sneaks Up crew stands by deadstock for real....and for the record you could have just had thoseghost sbs on your table and thats it and STILL would have crushed it!!!!one love.....

YO!
why the haters get 10 free tickets? that means the homies get like 20 then right???
laugh.gif

dont trip, yall already know wassup....missed last yrs event, count me in july 26!
and um...not to be a snitch
nerd.gif
there happens to be only one "jeff" on the sneaksup myspace......
and he just so happens to be from ......houston?
handle business!
-ARIS!

Wow. I look like frankenstein in that pic, Jai Jai.

Just wanted to thank you all for a great show and hosting me in your lovely state of Texas. I just came from the doctor who told me I got some cold relatedinfection, so I will have to wait on posting more, but believe, I already miss texas, especially San Antonio already.

Much thanks to T21D for inviting me, and I hope to see lil Paulo and Gracie again, and thanks to everybody who brought me around to the great things about SanAntonio, like the southside, 09ers, Riverwalk, Goodtimes, and more. I am also very glad to meet Fahad at Motive, and I wish you and Manny at Select continuedsuccess.

Before I left for Texas, I was at a point where I thought after all these years, what good comes out of giving, if only the ones in it for themselves seem tosucceed? Thanks for proving to me, each and every one of you, for showing that giving is always good and the rewards come out in the long run.

Much respect to Aaron for the Southside tour and the education of fiesta (will try to do it my nephews on my birthday - I got some pinatas, salsa, and somecascarrones), Jai Jai - for the Malt House experience, Joesuf - Your tenacity at getting things done was impressive, Ant & Norm - Thanks for keeping theshow smooth, A.R.T. - That game was AWESOME, The Young Sneaks Up Crew - It was great meeting you Staci, Hector, and Natalie, Damien - I still like that NESShat, Gabe - Your art is super dope, Jason - Thanks for the margarita at the Taco Cabana, and the heads up on the state of sneaks, Ronnie - You the man, Josh& Daniel - I didn't forget you too, Aris - Man your shoes are always CLEAN, Info & Deadstock crew - Great meeting you guys, Brandon - Hopefully Ididn't get your name mixed up, but if you're the one who wanted to team up against some Rudos, then yup it's on, and Mike - good to meet you too,PR Mark - thanks for finding my El Drinko mask before it could never debut at the REBAR. Damn. So much names.

You know how much you guys made me enjoy San Antonio, especially the beautiful women there? I came back and, normally I have a BIG thing for them asian ladies,but your ladies have put a spell on me.

SHOOTS!

Thanks for coming, I am still tripping out about the mask, it took me 30 minutes and talk with fred to realize it was you. You are welcomed back anytime

yeah you are welcomed back anytime electric bamboo even tho you forgot my name up there!^
ohwell.gif
ill be at kixpo with 20 free tickets.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom