Official San Diego Chargers 2014 thread

Borderline pissed that weddle had me worrying for him when his lifeless body was laying there lol

Dude, I was heated. I was thinking, great, here goes our most solid defender haha.

Ugly game, ugly, ugly game. But a W is a W. Thank you St Louis.

- i seriously expected the worse for Philip. i was waiting for them them to announce the dreaded letters...

- Mike Scifres and the Defense won the game yesterday. plain and simple.

- Attoachu and Ingram back :pimp:

- i hate that we couldn't convert those small 3rd down plays to end the game

- also hate that the Raiders got to a near Hail Mary heave at the end

- like previously mentioned, take the Win. but man, definitely not what i was expecting coming off a Bye week after getting thrashed/shut out.

Sorry *** secondary 
mean.gif

Haven't been around n haven't seen the last 2 wins live. I've been very busy. I get a truck this week n switched departments at work for an easier job. But yeah, great clutch defense n win. These next 5 games will test us n if we want to make the playoffs we'll have to earn it.

Go Chargers Go!

Missed the game, had church in the AM but MANNNNNNNNNN we've been clutch these last 3 weeks! BOLT UP

Missed the game, had church in the AM but MANNNNNNNNNN we've been clutch these last 3 weeks! BOLT UP
was a damn good game. Was looking like a loss for most of the game. Then BOLO Phil showed up in the end.  Worth watching if you find a way. At least the 4th quarter

What a game :pimp:

Keenan Allen getting hot at the right time. Looks like he and Philip got their chemistry issues back on track :smokin

nice win... i thought bmore had the game wrapped up when they were up by 10 so i went outside to grill burgers and chicken and came in the house just in time for pats/pack kickoff and i see on the ticker that.... SD won and im like wait what?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
you never know with the NFL. SD didn't quit. props.

looking forward to that sunday night showdown at the qualcomm
devil.gif
be a good one... g'luck guys.

as much as i like to **** on the Chargers Defense, and they weren't amazing today, but they did a great job of holding Baltimore to a ton of Field Goals. Giving Bolo Phil a chance to steal that game

Great finish :smokin

Defense has been clutch, pick to end last week's game n holding BAL to a FG late in this one to give the O a chance.

Rivers :pimp:

as much as i like to **** on the Chargers Defense, and they weren't amazing today, but they did a great job of holding Baltimore to a ton of Field Goals. Giving Bolo Phil a chance to steal that game

This defense is crazy. I can never predict how they're going to perform. :lol:

- Shareece and Gilchrist once again with costly PI's
- Weddle assisting with a Roughing penalty
- But the same Defense held Baltimore to just FG's instead of Tubs after turnovers (Chargers could've been easily down 24-10 at half)
- of course that last stand to hold Flacco and co to that last FG

- Philip looking like Philip from that 5-in-a-row team earlier in the season.
- Love how he looked yesterday. i don't think he threw one errant pass. and the INT was forced by the d-line.
- WR corps looked great other than the forced fumble by Fluker :lol:
- great string of wins here in just the right time.

i think in order for the Chargers to get in the playoffs, they have to go 2-2 (at the very least) these last 4 games. toughest schedule in the NFL.

Home next week to New England, followed by Denver.
on the road to Levis Stadium and ending the season in Arrowhead.

it definitely won't be easy.

Unfortunately the defense can't be relied upon. It has its moments, but the way yesterday's game went is what we need to happen every time we face a good team this year.

Outscore them.

It's not fun but Flowers and Weddle aren't enough, everyone else is getting cooked out there. Varrett being banged up doesn't help.

We need to go CB-S-LB-CB in the first 4 rounds of next years draft :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom