Official San Diego Chargers (OFF)Season Thread RIP #55

Sproles is a saint
frown.gif

Like the Spikes signing
Could love the Sanders signing if he can produc anywhere near the way he played for the Colts (We needed a S)
SMH at Weddle getting overpaid & at Sproles being a Saint

Can't wait for the season, even though Norv is still our coach.

Weedle was not overpaid I think the chargers gave him a fair market value, hopefully he can continue improving.
Spikes and sanders are good additions to the D.
3rd draft pick Vincent Brown signed a 4 yr contract.

LETS GO Powerblue!

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Sproles is a saint
frown.gif
i honestly don't mind he's gone. i thought for the past few years him being a return man was almost comical how bad he was, and the only time we used him on offense was that stupid draw play that never worked but norv kept running.

are we still sticking with 2 qbs like last year?
or we signing the undrafted qb that norv has been hyping.

cant wait to see the preseason games
happy.gif

according to rotoworld.com the chargers are one of 5 teams interested in Osi Umenyiora. What are your guys' thoughts on that, I'm more intrigued by the idea of AJ Smith actually willing to bring in a big name then the idea of bringing in Umenyiora specifically, if that makes sense

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

i have a bad feeling about mathews, my money is tolbert is the starter this year.
As much as i wanna see Ryan breakout, the dude just seems like he is in a weird funk injury or no injury.
Fat tolbert is definitely the best starting option for us until Ryan cleans up his act.

Thats not necessarily exciting though 
tired.gif

according to rotoworld.com the chargers are one of 5 teams interested in Osi Umenyiora. What are your guys' thoughts on that, I'm more intrigued by the idea of AJ Smith actually willing to bring in a big name then the idea of bringing in Umenyiora specifically, if that makes sense

the way the Chargers have handled their contracts lately with players holding out and they still dont budge, I dont see Osi wanting to go to SD. Remember, they gave him permission to seek a deal, so I would  think its somewhere he wants to go and knows hes gonna get PAID. If the 'Skins werent in the same division, I would almost guarantee he'd be in washington already.

BTW, when do Chargers single tix go on sale?

i was stoked when i heard about Floyd today, i'm going to go ahead and say Rivers is going to MVP this year, that receiving core is dirty

i was stoked when i heard about Floyd today, i'm going to go ahead and say Rivers is going to MVP this year, that receiving core is dirty

smokin.gif

Anybody go to fanfest?

I want to name my first son after Malcolm Floyd. The news of him sacrificing 2-3 times his salary really speaks to our players, coaches and staff. This frame of mind makes me want to pick up and leave Chicago, head back to America's Finest City.
pimp.gif

3 receivers with 1000 yards?

Anybody want to explain to me why everyone is so high on vincent brown? His scouting report makes him seem as a "serviceable" type.

i had to work tonight so i missed almost the entire game. my buddy said mouton and butler looked good which was one of the big things i think everyone was concerned about, and i saw tolzien's final drive and he looked pretty good, my buddy said he looked terrible before than though, anybody else pick up on anything watching the game?

Checking in...

- V-Jax for a full 16 games.
eek.gif

- Love Malcom staying in SD.
- Don't like not resigning Sproles.
- Uncle Takeo
- Ryan Mathews
30t6p3b.gif

- I hope Bob can stay healthy...
nerd.gif

- btw, NEXT season can't come soon enough... need to scoop up a Gates NIKE Authentic ALREADY.

Back
Top Bottom