Official San Diego Chargers OFFSEASON thread

Brown will be solid. He ran behind a subpar oline and held his own. I can only see his stats go up this season with a great looking rotation.

Brown will be solid. He ran behind a subpar oline and held his own. I can only see his stats go up this season with a great looking rotation.

THIS! You hit the nail on the head. Brown never had a block to save his life at indy. Him and Mathews will be lethal. I'm just worried about a FB when all is said and done.

Man I really hope the Chargers get a good nose tackle. That and a pass rusher would improve

the defense TREMENDOUSLY. I'm also anxious to see what CB Steve Williams can do.

He was hurt all last season but I think he's got a chance to be a stud.

pimp.gif

watched the draft for surprises, but this is the pick every1 expected

like the kid even more for coming out to a gucci track :lol:

was def. telescos guy, didnt even wait to submit the pick

his girl goes to SDSU and hes been staying in SD to rehab and train

"I definitely had a little bit of a moment driving past there, visualizing myself on the field," Verrett, 22, said. "We actually played San Diego State my sophomore year at TCU, and I had my first interception on that field. I'd like to get another one out there in a Chargers uniform."
:smokin

if we can come up on someone like sua-filo, nix, or van noy in the 2nd...

So happy with Verrert.
ESPN Mock for round 2 has Nix slipping to us.

Please football gods make that happen.
We need pocket pressure so bad defensively.

Nix would be an absolute STEAL at our spot in the 2nd :pimp:

YESSSSS!

Really liked attaochu.

Now if we can get jason verretts chick on the charger girls this could be another great draft for us :pimp: :lol:

The Chris Watt pick up is solid. Blocking should definitely be better. Clary gonna be outta here soon :lol:

Overall I think it was a pretty solid draft, was a little bummed they took the asu rb with Gaffney still on the board there tho

Yeah, supposedly Grice is the same player plus breakaway speed, but gaff is a friend I grew up with (in sd) and I just personally thought it woulda been cool

hey guys, seahawks fan checking in *putting on flame suit* :lol: but was just wondering.
i'm looking at snagging some tickets to catch the game down there on september 14th. i've never been to Qualcomm stadium, whats it like in terms of how bad the nose bleeds are? and for those of you that have been to seattle, how does it possibly compare to century link field? thanks in advance guys!
smh at this game having not that many seats available. when did your guys' single game tickets go on sale? ours dont until july/august i think.

hey guys, seahawks fan checking in *putting on flame suit* :lol: but was just wondering.
i'm looking at snagging some tickets to catch the game down there on september 14th. i've never been to Qualcomm stadium, whats it like in terms of how bad the nose bleeds are? and for those of you that have been to seattle, how does it possibly compare to century link field? thanks in advance guys!
smh at this game having not that many seats available. when did your guys' single game tickets go on sale? ours dont until july/august i think.

No flame suit required really. You guys are the champs. Congrats on a helluva season.

I can't answer the nosebleed question as I've never sat that far up, but i can only imagine it's as bad as any nosebleed seats would be in a football stadium. I'm sure it'd be a lot different it were a basketball arena, but nosebleeds will be nosebleeds however you look at it.

i believe the single game tickets became available last Friday

think single game fix went on sale friday bruh

think licensed to ball licensed to ball sat nosebleeds once this year?

west side is the best side for an afternoon game, no sun in your face.

the Q is nothing like the clink tho. qualcomm is def one of the older stadiums, seems like the team has been trying to get a new one built for the last decade. and we don't have that "architectural advantage" so def not as loud. :lol:

should be :pimp: for the home opener. socal is heavy with transplants, + early sept beach weather & the bandwagon that comes with a super bowl= don't be surprised if theres just as many seattle jerseys.

great tailgate atmosphere. chargers fans will be friendly for smashing on denver for us :smokin you can take the trolley to the stadium from pretty much anywhere in SD. have fun

@adrian- off seasons over fam. we ready for those 2014 charger girl pics :pimp: :lol:

reps to both of you guys with the quick reply :pimp:
figured it was nothing like the clink :lol:
was shook when i heard they were on sale already and the ticketmaster link saying this was the only game with "only a few left"
ended up getting row 3 in the lower viewing area, so still up top but at least row three. was trying to get plaza seats as a homie from sd recommended that but it was hard to buy for a group of 10 :lol:
again good looks to you guys, and i cant wait to experience my first nfl game outside of seattle.
cant wait for the season to start, an early good luck to you guys with your season!

Damn 10 deep no matter where u sit its
A guaranteed good time. Party hard

Charger fam, M80 has been at OTA's fully cleared! Thought my mans career was over. BOLTUP

leftcoastin leftcoastin YOU ALREADY KNOW! :lol:

Ill start the new thread tomorrow. As per tradition the first page's first few post will be dedicated to the honeys and the hard work they do for those two minute warning entertainments and half time shows they put on :smokin

Sixth-round flier on Grice doesn't hurt. You worry about his frame and top-end speed, but he was very productive when healthy.

Tevin Reese is your quick-strike option. Gadget, gimmick plays. Utilize his speed and explosiveness to manufacture home-run plays.

Verrett might be the top corner in the class if not for his height and arms. Boy can play.

Back
Top Bottom