:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bummer. Would've been nice to see what the Niners would offer for him. Oh well.

Will we get daily camp reports in here? lol

How ya'll gonna ban me on a forum based on opinion? I spoke my mind on a certain player and I get this. Sure he was a good linebacker but still a quitter in my books..
First of all, I was joking. I understand that it's a opinion-based forum and you have a really un-popular opinion on a franchise player who was an All-Pro pretty much since his rookie year.

How ya'll gonna ban me on a forum based on opinion? I spoke my mind on a certain player and I get this. Sure he was a good linebacker but still a quitter in my books..

giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl:

This dude gotta be a MAGA cat :rolleyes he been off the wall in here. Especially with his kneeling takes. Dudes out here comparing Willis to Borland.. How sway?

I wasn't comparing the two. I was comparing how someone bashed borland for being a quitter when Willis did the same thing with the same excuse..

we goin to the super bowl this year LUL.
on a sidenote is there a browns thread? cant wait to see mayfield and watson back in action. just 1 more weeks zzzzz and f comcast for moving nfl network to the higher teir.

I'm so giddy following news out of camp.

Richie James was a hell of a pick on day 3. I think he sticks and contributes. I'm very happy with our WR group. Nice throw from CJ.

Looking forward to seeing what CJs looking like in preseason

CJ was out there with a turnstile for an offensive line. idk why the niners didnt showcase trent brown's talent more. given the great need for offensive lineman and how trent brown could maul 2-3 grown men at once, i still think Lynch couldve gotten more than a late 3rd round pick for him

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you make your stance known in this thread that players shouldn’t be kneeling?

But keep politics out, right?

Il correct you . All I said was I use football as my escape of what's going on around the country. No need to bring politics into football it does no good to the team and fanbase . Even if it's for a few hours of escape it's fine with me

Back
Top Bottom