:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smith at SAM let’s see what he can do.

Like Red said a couple days ago. His body type and skill set is far from ideal for the position. He’s gotta set edge in Run game force end arounds to be funneled inside. It’s a tall task.

Lmao Smiths debuts as a Niner today ? Lol

I really hope we can hang with them, gotta depend on the defense to slow Mahomes and crew down

The way Kyle is being coy makes me think we might see the three LBs(Smith, Warner, Foster) on the field together. They may have been working an adjustment behind the scenes that we aren’t considering.

I was right.

Smith at SAM let’s see what he can do.

Like Red said a couple days ago. His body type and skill set is far from ideal for the position. He’s gotta set edge in Run game force end arounds to be funneled inside. It’s a tall task.

Yup, I hope he doesn't get bodied by Kelce in the run game.

LETS GO 5AVA6ES!!! ITS GO TIME!!!
D9454B5F-B68E-422A-AFFF-AA6CC118280D.jpeg

Its a nasty wet one today in DC. Looks like i’ll be streaming the game at home today instead of niner bar

Its a nasty wet one today in DC. Looks like i’ll be streaming the game at home today instead of niner bar
you usually go solo? i ask since you're out there in DC and i would imagine not a lot of niner fans to go watch the game at a bar

I too almost went out to a bar to watch the game... but it's too early... definitely gonna do something the next few weeks since they're later games

Chiefs will probably come out on fire. The world is not ending. Deep breaths. Four quarters.

Back
Top Bottom