:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was listening to sports radio while in traffic and national folks still up in arms about the missed P.I. call for the saints

Here’s my take: **** THE SAINTS those same media folks and saints fans weren’t trippin when the ref incorrectly threw a flag on ahmad brooks on some phantom *** personal foul. Clean strip sack that would’ve iced the game for the niners. Lots of **** couldve gone different that season but we’ve talked about it here, niners win that game in new orleans, we have homefield advantage and play the NFCCG at home instead of seattle. Live by the ref, die by the ref..**** em

hahaha, I was just thinking the exact same thing earlier today. **** the Saints.

Was listening to sports radio while in traffic and national folks still up in arms about the missed P.I. call for the saints

Here’s my take: **** THE SAINTS those same media folks and saints fans weren’t trippin when the ref incorrectly threw a flag on ahmad brooks on some phantom *** personal foul. Clean strip sack that would’ve iced the game for the niners. Lots of **** couldve gone different that season but we’ve talked about it here, niners win that game in new orleans, we have homefield advantage and play the NFCCG at home instead of seattle. Live by the ref, die by the ref..**** em

fact. that was some BS

Eh it’s not the same because that wasn’t an elimination game. We got screwed of course but we lived to play another game.

The Saints got legitimately screwed out of a SuperBowl appearance.

Anyone else notice how good Tony romos btoacasting was last night?!

He was calling the plays before they happened, reading the defense....

Makes sense sincr he was a QB but Dudes gotta be the best announcer/ analyst to come aboard a national broadcast in a while
He was the person NFL on CBS exactly needed. Them CBS games would stay putting me to sleep before he joined the party.

Edge rushers measuring in nicely at the Senior Bowl with one dude standing out:

Longer arms than Aldon Smith. HELL, longer arms than 6-9 Trent Brown!!! FREAK

Familiarize yourself with that name because he's one of the better day 2 edge rushers.

can’t see jimmy g being on the hot seat till at least after next season. waaaay to early to call it

I knew some of you wouldn’t wanna hear it, sometimes the truth hurts, but just LOOK at these numbers and justify spending the 27 million dollars more per year

CD006A2F-710B-49F8-970B-7E52BDADEAA3.jpeg

I give Jimmy 2019 to ball out but if he doesn’t, that’s 75 million dollars over 3 yrs and a 2nd round pick down the drain

that why i said after next season

what if they make a move with mullens this offseason though? :nerd:

not that they should...

Nick Mullens is no where near as talented or good as Jimmy G is at this point.

I don't care what the stats show. I don't see Nick Mullens leading this team to a playoff spot anytime soon.

GreenNGold89 GreenNGold89 I think jimmy has a higher “ceiling” for sure. but Based on his actual real world play and not just projections of how good he “could” be... he really hasn’t outplayed nick Mullens by much

And In other news you guys probably aren’t gonna wanna hear:

The same ppl who successfully predicted our last two first round picks: Mike McGlinchey and Solomon Thomas the year before, have us losing the Bosa sweepstakes, and trading down to 10th overall for a haul of picks, leading to us taking Jachai Polite at #10

So be on the lookout for that ****.

I’m pretty certain in my heart of hearts the Cards just ain’t gonna pass on Bosa.

And In other news you guys probably aren’t gonna wanna hear:

The same ppl who successfully predicted our last two first round picks: Mike McGlinchey and Solomon Thomas the year before, have us losing the Bosa sweepstakes, and trading down to 10th overall for a haul of picks, leading to us taking Jachai Polite at #10

So be on the lookout for that ****.

I’m pretty certain in my heart of hearts the Cards just ain’t gonna pass on Bosa.

As long as this comes with spending a pick for Antonio Brown, I am down for sure.

Back
Top Bottom