:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly think that’s what Jed is going to agree with, plus it’ll generate more money for that trash stadium we have

Big **** nick refused the Eagles offer

Broncos? NY Giants? Jaguars? Bills? One of the QB hungry teams about to make foles rich(er).

Looks like He’s going to get paid and start somewhere. Whether it works out well or not we’ll see.

for us I think it means 1 early picking QB hungry team is gonna be a lot less QB hungry before the draft.

Looks like He’s going to get paid and start somewhere. Whether it works out well or not we’ll see.

for us I think it means 1 early picking QB hungry team is gonna be a lot less QB hungry before the draft.
Wonder if the way Keenum and Cousins played this year cause teams to pump the brakes on Foles.

I think the problem with Foles is he is probably going to get tagged by the eagles so not only is some team going to have to give him 30M next year, but the eagles are going to want picks as well. That's where I see teams being hesitant to jump into the Foles market.

Last edited:
Big **** nick refused the Eagles offer

Broncos? NY Giants? Jaguars? Bills? One of the QB hungry teams about to make foles rich(er).
Why include Bills in your list of QB needy teams??

A guy nobody is talking about that has starter potential is Jacoby Brissett. Would not surprise me if Miami or Jax opted to go with a trade with colts to acquire him.

I imagine Joe Flacco will also have a market. Denver seems like most likely landing spot.

Last edited:
I think the problem with Foles is he is probably going to get tagged by the eagles so not only is some team going to have to give him 30M next year, but the eagles are going to want picks as well. That's where I see teams being less hesitant to jump into the Foles market.
It became official his agent and him say they would like to become Unrestricted Free Agent. Looks like Philadelphia gonna honor his request. A 25+ million tag will cripple their cap if they can’t find a trade partner anyways.

They could always apply the transitional tag but you have to decide between using one or the other. Transitional tag seems to be off the table because a team would then have to give up draft capital (can be 1st or 3rd round tender) and pay him like a franchise QB.

It became official his agent and him say they would like to become Unrestricted Free Agent. Looks like Philadelphia gonna honor his request. A 25+ million tag will cripple their cap if they can’t find a trade partner anyways.

They could always apply the transitional tag but you have to decide between using one or the other. Transitional tag seems to be off the table because a team would then have to give up draft capital (can be 1st or 3rd round tender) and pay him like a franchise QB.

Agreed. I was hoping the Eagles would go the route of tagging him then getting saddled with his contract because no one would want to trade a second or third for a player that is going to take up 30M in cap space too. Plus, the eagles should get a third rounder comp pick for him leaving too.

Via Reddit

hdfauv7f8ze21.jpg

Everyone talks about Bosa's hands, football IQ, quickness, but I think his power is overlooked. Dude is strong as ****ing bull. Shades of Cowboy at :44

Everyone talks about Bosa's hands, football IQ, quickness, but I think his power is overlooked. Dude is strong as ****ing bull. Shades of Cowboy at :44

Yeah his hands and placement of hands get a lot of attention. But just like you said he would consistently overpower tackles and Guards to begin games often.

I know he’s been in the league a long time and he’s made many big time FGs, but all I ever think about when I hear Matt Bryant’s name is his shank in the ‘02 wild card game

Philadelphia picked up his option for 2019. So your idea that $25M would cripple their cap is kind of silly because thats only $5M more than they were fine with paying him. Also, Philly doesnt need to honor anything. They wanted him back (or at least wanted him for the purposes of trading him). It was Foles choice to go elsewhere.

Philadelphia picked up his option for 2019. So your idea that $25M would cripple their cap is kind of silly because thats only $5M more than they were fine with paying him. Also, Philly doesnt need to honor anything. They wanted him back (or at least wanted him for the purposes of trading him). It was Foles choice to go elsewhere.
I thought I had read there was some kind of mutual decision. I was wrong.

But regardless the latest news is he is a Unrestricted Free agent.

I thought I had read there was some kind of mutual decision.

But regardless the latest news is he is a Unrestricted Free agent.

I mean....you just posted a tweet that shows it wasnt a mutual decision. Eagles wanted to pick up his option. Foles voided it.

Back
Top Bottom