:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team picked up Raheem Mostert’s so I guess they’re carrying 4 tailbacks and a Fullback this year

i highly doubt we carry 4. I have a feeling Jerick is gone. the tevin signing makes be believe we did make a push for Le’Veon. I don’t think we'd carry Jerick and Le'Veon which makes me think Jerick might get cut.

I too believe Murray and Haskins will go #1 and #2. Either the GIANTS or Miami (if they don't land Bridge) will make a play to move up. They're both have to be desperate to land one. Especially Flores. Going into your 1st season as a HC with Tanny under center isn't a good start at all.

49ers should give up this years 3rd for Trae Waynes if that’s the asking price.

It would be on the remainder of his deal which is one year but it’s a medium risk high reward proposition. But, he is the type of guy who if he performs well next year may be the highest paid corner in the league with his 1st round pedigree.

I still badly want Bosa, but I got to be honest, acquiring Dee Ford removed a little bit of the desperate urgency I felt for edge rusher. The Niners now have wiggle room to truly do what's best, and that's still likely to be Bosa.

I still badly want Bosa, but I got to be honest, acquiring Dee Ford removed a little bit of the desperate urgency I felt for edge rusher. The Niners now have wiggle room to truly do what's best, and that's still likely to be Bosa.

Bosa x Dee Ford Combo

get bosa and play them both at the same time no such thing as too much pressure on the qb
15yupef.png

I like it. If he can stay healthy it will pay off.

Figured the deal would get done. Preliminary requirement to be signed as a 49er FA is an injury to the Achilles or ACL....

Hah im kidding bros. Definitely filling in some needs.

Back
Top Bottom