:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aside from the one bone-headed throw(I feel like Jimmy is good for one of those every week), he looked significantly better than last week. His accuracy is finally coming back. It helps that Shanny is a ****ing wizard at calling offense.

I think most of us expected/wanted him to be like Brady since he came from the Pats, but he's wayyyyy more Farve if anyone.

It helps that Shanny is a ****ing wizard at calling offense.

shanny would have my short *** out there lookin like julian edelman.

imagine if he had the luxury of a julio jones type WR to utilize with the niners. size, speed, and hands

giphy.gif

Is Patty Mahomes the most talented QB ever? Dude can keep the play alive with his feet like Russell Wilson, uncork a missile like Dan Marino, and drop a touch pass into a bucket like Drew Brees.

I think I'm realizing he's the most talented one I've ever seen. It's so rare guys with all the tools materialize into anything in the NFL. Every single one of his tools is shining.

Takeaways...

-Alexander was allllll over the field. Looked like an all-pro today. Great signing!
-This team has TALENT! For the first time since the harbaugh yearss.
-RB depth, and design is remarkable. Always a fresh guy in there, and speed. Potential for big play every snap
-Deebo is a superstar in the making
- Kittle was an afterthought, and we put up 40
-Ronald Blair. This guys name is always called and he’s the forgotten man.
- what the heck is up with Pettis? He looked like a breakout player last year and now he’s in the doghouse?
- Run defense was awesome,

current KC offense or warner/faulk/isaac bruce "greatest show on turf" offense...who's better?

Takeaways...

-Alexander was allllll over the field. Looked like an all-pro today. Great signing!
-This team has TALENT! For the first time since the harbaugh yearss.
-Ronald Blair. This guys name is always called and he’s the forgotten man.
- Run defense was awesome,

this team has players at almost every defensive position and a tone setter at every level. from the Dline, to the linebackers, to the secondary they've got playmakers who can swing the momentum. this the defense we've been waiting and hoping for. haven't had this kind of trust in the niners defense since the pwilly/bow/cowboy days.

ahkello playing more disciplined in the first two games and looks like he's bouncing back from a ****ty 2nd year.

also, something that is worth mentioning: wishnowsky's punt. bruh really pinned them at the goal line.

Good post. I didn’t mention the punter, but that was a key play!
this team has players at almost every defensive position and a tone setter at every level. from the Dline, to the linebackers, to the secondary they've got playmakers who can swing the momentum. this the defense we've been waiting and hoping for. haven't had this kind of trust in the niners defense since the pwilly/bow/cowboy days.

ahkello playing more disciplined in the first two games and looks like he's bouncing back from a ****ty 2nd year.

also, something that is worth mentioning: wishnowsky's punt. bruh really pinned them at the goal line.

current KC offense or warner/faulk/isaac bruce "greatest show on turf" offense...who's better?

That's a good debate, but I've never seen anything like what Mahomes is doing. This is just insane. It doesn't even seem real.

Tyreek Hill ain't even playing. :sick:

Well let’s start the Trade for Trent Williams campaign.

Skule can’t be trusted with the franchise back there.

Now I’m gonna say something that may upset some of you guys.....bring back Joshua Garnett?

Back
Top Bottom