:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2019 Season Thread [5-0] @ ******** - 10/20 10:00am PST:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Nov 18, 2012
I kinda want to go to that Halloween game in Az, if we’re actually doing well this year it’ll be a big game

And I think Their stadium is better

Levis is buns considering what tf their budget was. How do you spend a billion dollars to make a worse stadium than candlestick?

:emoji_spy:

Joined Dec 31, 2012
I kinda want to go to that Halloween game in Az, if we’re actually doing well this year it’ll be a big game

And I think Their stadium is better

Levis is buns considering what tf their budget was. How do you spend a billion dollars to make a worse stadium than candlestick?

:emoji_spy:
It sad how a new stadium can be that bad.

Joined Nov 18, 2012
They needed to just take the hit and retrofit it with a retractable shading roof whatever the cost, ownership cheaped out on that one

Moving to Santa Clara + climate change was a bad mix for a place with no shade that’s supposed to last decades.

Joined Aug 26, 2009
They needed to just take the hit and retrofit it with a retractable shading roof whatever the cost, ownership cheaped out on that one

Moving to Santa Clara + climate change was a bad mix for a place with no shade that’s supposed to last decades.
And whack *** Santa Clara be on they neck and all the players too. Horrible choice in all angles. Now with Chase they probably will have all the big shows.

DoubleH

formerly hhaze
Joined Feb 19, 2016
hmmm feel like finally coppn that Kittle jersey. or a Buckner hmmm. need a new home jersey asap. can not wait for the season fellas. :pimp:

Joined May 15, 2005
speaking of running backs, i think i got caught up in being excited to finally see mckinnon and coleman that i forgot we still had matt brieda. we gonna see some 3 back sets this upcoming season??

Joined Jul 22, 2012
3-Back set? We're about to have all the RBs on the field for atleast one play.

I wouldn't put it past Shanahan.

I kid.

Joined Nov 18, 2012
5 back set, son

Breida McKinnon on either side of Jimmy G at half back

Juice begind ready to set the fullback lead block

Coleman and Hurd split out and checked in as eligible receivers along the LOS.

Is it a run play? Is it a jet sweep or some type of end around? Is it play action? Opposing teams just won’t know!!!! :nthat:

Top Bottom