:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot which game it was, but there was a drive a few games ago where Brunskill stepped in for McGlinchey. The run game didn't miss a beat.

Fingers crossed they can duplicate that.

Next man up, thats just how it is in the NFL.

Skule was thrown in there and stepped up and has played his butt off. Our LB corps stepped up when Kwon got ejected very early against the Bucs. Our DB’s (and D-line) stepped up with Akhello getting hurt (sans Verrett), Jimmy has stepped up and has had some very crucial drives and taken us down the field for points in the midst of a rough game for him, it could be argued Mckinnon and Coleman were our #1 and 2 rb’s heading into the season and Breida, Wilson and Mostert stepped up to the challenge in a big way as well. We havent been perfect nor will we be this season but our guys have shown us some heart and have risen to the challenge when a guy goes down. No different this week, lets get it fellas!

Next man up, thats just how it is in the NFL.

Skule was thrown in there and stepped up and has played his butt off. Our LB corps stepped up when Kwon got ejected very early against the Bucs. Our DB’s (and D-line) stepped up with Akhello getting hurt (sans Verrett), Jimmy has stepped up and has had some very crucial drives and taken us down the field for points in the midst of a rough game for him, it could be argued Mckinnon and Coleman were our #1 and 2 rb’s heading into the season and Breida, Wilson and Mostert stepped up to the challenge in a big way as well. We havent been perfect nor will we be this season but our guys have shown us some heart and have risen to the challenge when a guy goes down. No different this week, lets get it fellas!
Facts.
An NFL season will never be perfect.
Let’s just be thankful that they’ll actually be back and not out for the rest of the season like some of our starters last year.

Our depth is really being tested. They hyped up how hard it was to make cuts because of the talent that showed out in training camp and preseason. Now is the time to show it. Rams game is gonna be tough but with them struggling it’s gonna be Jimmy G’s time to shine.

This team is starting to oil its gears. I have a feeling whoever is in there game time, will do fine. Just a much different team this year vs last when injuries hit

How do you guys think the offense will adjust for Sunday? The run game usually sets the table but with key injuries do you think we see a lot more quick short passes? Or just more passing in general? I'd like to see Jimmy go for 40 attempts just because I feel that he still hasn't had a break out game yet. It's almost as they are still limiting him.

How do you guys think the offense will adjust for Sunday? The run game usually sets the table but with key injuries do you think we see a lot more quick short passes? Or just more passing in general? I'd like to see Jimmy go for 40 attempts just because I feel that he still hasn't had a break out game yet. It's almost as they are still limiting him.

I think they try to run the ball even more, but the short-passing game has been a key as well. I don't think they air it out because Skule and Brunskill don't need any more pressure than they've already got.

Plus, that #99 guy.

Man... we have come a long way fam....saw a post on IG today about the Gabbert era lol. People really were on his bandwagon. Those were some real dark days :smh: The Gabbert/Kap debate got me thinking. Do you think Shanahan would be able to use Kap today, the same way New Orleans uses Hill?

Really debating on going to the game this Sunday, would have to make the drive out to LA Sunday morning from Vegas tho

I hate espn so much
C997AC23-C06C-438A-9291-E98F86F24A9A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom