:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mahomes needs his mobility, that oline gives him little to nothing to work with.

Lack of respect from the media, yet this is MNF #2 for the brown paper bags. I hope we spank Cleveland tomorrow in front of the world so these fools can start taking us serious.

Side note: this is the first time I get to see my guys on tv without Sunday ticket.

If the 49ers want to be taken seriously they have to come out tomorrow and win. But history is not on their side. The past few years, home teams after a bye week are like 4-22 against the spread.

Lack of respect from the media, yet this is MNF #2 for the brown paper bags. I hope we spank Cleveland tomorrow in front of the world so these fools can start taking us serious.

Side note: this is the first time I get to see my guys on tv without Sunday ticket.
My friend, there are plenty of ways to see our Niners without Sunday Ticket lol.

Sidenote: I watched the DAL v. GB highlights and Aaron Rodgers is still doing Aaron Rodgers things.

Soo good.

Who else is sitting at work watching the clock slowly move lol...… Cant wait for tonight!!

Who else is sitting at work watching the clock slowly move lol...… Cant wait for tonight!!
Yeah, I'm already ready for this workday to end. With all the BS that people are bringing me on this Monday, I'm ready for some football.

Prayers up for Skule and Jimmy. If Justin Skule can hold his own against Myles Garrett--and by holding his own, I simply mean not getting stomped on every play--then we may have something in him.

Waiting for the homie to hit me up. Suppose to go to this sports bar after work....if not guess I'll be dolo at the crib.

I wish I got out an hour earlier tho cause I like to see all the pregame coverage when the Niners play. Want to see how many other non believers are out there in ESPN .

Man it is hot out in the bay, 9ers brethren

Counting down the minutes til I can go home, crack open a cold one, and watch this game

Need this W for revenge, last time we played the browns we handed Johnny Manziel one of his few nfl W’s :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom