:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyler Murray is going 1 overall.

There’s just too much smoke for there not to be fire.
Got bored and started playing Madden 19 again.

Started a franchise with the Niners and ran the fantasy draft mode where you draft your entire team from scratch. Went like 15 rounds without drafting a QB and ended up with Josh Allen.... we were trash and ended up with the #1 pick.

Unknown to me you can download the 2019 draft class. People have a lot of time on their hands cause that **** was accurate and on point :lol:

I said **** it and went Murray with the 1st pick...... that little mutha ****er is unstoppable :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got bored and started playing Madden 19 again.

Started a franchise with the Niners and ran the fantasy draft mode where you draft your entire team from scratch. Went like 15 rounds without drafting a QB and ended up with Josh Allen.... we were trash and ended up with the #1 pick.

Unknown to me you can download the 2019 draft class. People have a lot of time on their hands cause that **** was accurate and on point :lol:

I said **** it and went Murray with the 1st pick...... that little mutha ****er is unstoppable :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But what was the front 7 on defense looking like

tom brady was drafted in the year 2000

gronk in 2010

who tf would have thought gronk would be retiring first

i guess gronk has had a lot of injuries but man tom brady has the fountain of youth or something he's 41 and outlasting 29 year olds

Also a QB. Can’t get touched

Alex Smith wouldn’t say so Dude got his leg broken in half last season

And it isn’t like Tom Brady hasn’t had a ton of injuries since 2000 as well.

AF35CB4A-9ED4-4D7D-990E-F4AE2B2C2CD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom