:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joe Flacco got traded away this year

1st round pick 2008, 10 years on the Ravens, a super bowl ring....

How was he not the ravens franchise qb?
Come on man. Flacco coming off major shoulder surgery 2 years ago and that fan base was clamoring for change.

My G he went for a 4th round pick. If that’s not an indicator he’s no longer deemed a franchise QB then I don’t know what to say.

You gotta have a better example then that.

Joe Flacco got traded away this year

1st round pick 2008, 10 years on the Ravens, a super bowl ring....

How was he not the ravens franchise qb?

They literally drafted his replacement before the season started so no, he was not

Only was a team is trading away their QB is if he sucks or they have a replacement on deck. Seahawks have neither

Last edited:
Next QBs that will be available for trade or flat out released IMO will be Derek Carr, Marcus Mariota, and Jameis Winston.

When Winston is on he reminds me of Tony Romo when he’s off he reminds me of bad Jay Cutler.

Mariota look like good Kap and Bad Kap all at once so that’s a rollercoaster as a GM and a fan base as we all know.

Derek Carr game is reminiscent of a guys like Trent Green a guy your not ready to start a franchise with hitch your wagon to but would improve 10 to 12 other teams in league.

Last edited:
Flacco was a Super Bowl MVP as we all know:smh:

But that streaky playoff run that led to his historic deal at the time is so far In the rear view. The team wanted to shed that contract last offseason but they knew they didn’t have any kind of back up plan.

6E51EC87-7400-44BA-94F9-A95FF1CC668E.jpeg

So I guess the Baltimore Ravens are just wrong? About their own former QB? Of 11 seasons?

I think you just have a different definition of a franchise player.

and I suppose the Raven's owner, and the LA times were simply mistaken as well? :lol:

This is January 2013, before the Super Bowl win and MVP

We have a franchise quarterback, he's going to get franchise money,” Bisciotti said in an interview with a small group of reporters Thursday. “That franchise money thing is about as hard to define as the word ‘elite,’ which we've had to dissect a hundred different ways. We've got our quarterback for the next 10 years and we're going to ride Joe. And we said in the last couple of years that we believed he can get us to Super Bowls and win some. So we're four days short of finding out whether he can win, but he got us there and he did it in grand fashion. So I find myself very optimistic about this.”

https://www.latimes.com/sports/la-xpm-2013-jan-31-la-sp-sn-joe-flacco-franchise-quarterback-20130131-story.html

Can’t believe your still debating if Joe Flacco is considered a Franchise QB in 2019. :lol:

Like bro if there was a vote yes/no in here it may end up more lopsided than the vote to remove UnicornHunter.

You gotta back your argument with something more objective than a Quote from the Ravens owner 4 days before the Super Bowl 6 years ago.

Is Flacco a franchise QB at this current juncture? No.

But he damn sure was for a decade.

Tannehill was also a franchise QB.

This still hurts. Word is, we hadn’t thrown out our best offer. Lynch was SHOCKED when he heard of the OBJ trade, since him and Dave had been discussing a deal. Giants never called us back to try and get more :frown:

I feel like had Gettleman had just picked up the phone, he’d be a Niner right now.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/26466526/how-obj-deal-went-down
After reading the article sounds like GM Gettleman’s mind was made up. He was going to trade him to Dorsey who he had known for 37 years.

Did Goodwin hint towards going back to track and field for Olympics?

Not plugged into the social network game. Heard about it from a homie.

Edit- just saw it on Ninersnation looks like he’s being facetious

Last edited:
It’s a 100% chance Arizona will take Kyler.
This obviously isn’t some revelation at this point in the process but, Kyler his Agent who is also Kliff Kingsbury’s agent all were in Arizona the last 2 days.

I think Kliff even when the baseball vs football decision was still in question 2.5 months ago told Kyler he would take him 1 overall. I’m sure that news will eventually leak.

I talked a lot about the value of moving down to acquire more picks in the top 100 but I want the team to just take Bosa at 2 overall and 36 overall take Darnell Savage or Juan Thornhill and at 67 hopefully JJ Arcega Whiteside or Andy Isabella are there.

Love Johnathan Abram if he’s available at 36 but he was recently talking bout how Nick Bosa is overrated on the Lefkoe show. So maybe drafting him not a sound decision.

Only 2 weeks until the draft!Hopefully were able to draft Bosa so I can buy a 94’ Bosa alternate throwback.Are the Niners using those as an alternate jersey again this year?

I honestly think niners aren't 100% sold on Bosa and are leaning more towards QW or trading down. If Niners end up trading down to get two 1st round picks, would like to see them get a pass rusher and WR. I like what I see from Rashan Gary and Hakeem Butler based on their strengths vs. team needs

Isnt Rapp a SS? I think we need a FS

Attachments

• DAC9D2FA-9A75-409C-8DF1-ABC6E5DE671E.png
    DAC9D2FA-9A75-409C-8DF1-ABC6E5DE671E.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom