:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping Verrett stays healthy and has a solid year.

Cool to see another pro from the hometown.

Idk how to feel about this.I’m glad their wont be any outside distractions during the filming process but it would have been nice to see the team during training camp.
I’d be ok with us on amazons “All or Nothing” it doesn’t dive into or show players having a conversation about getting cut but does give us a behind the scenes look at how the team operates throughout a season. I know the main reason why shanny and lynch don’t want to be on hard knocks is because the show heavily features players going through the process of being cut

If Nick Bosa is healthy throughout the season this year,how many sacks will he have and do we make the playoffs?I’m knocking on wood before I make my prediction,but I predict 10+and yes.He is that much of a difference maker to me.I know we’ve acquired several different players that should also make a huge difference.Besides the health of Jimmy G,I don’t see a bigger pendulum swing on our team.I can’t wait for 9/8/19

I’d be ok with us on amazons “All or Nothing” it doesn’t dive into or show players having a conversation about getting cut but does give us a behind the scenes look at how the team operates throughout a season. I know the main reason why shanny and lynch don’t want to be on hard knocks is because the show heavily features players going through the process of being cut
I’d be fine with them just doing another season of Brick by Brick.

Going into camp Richie James and Trent Taylor appear to battling for a roster spot. Sucks kinda like both guys.

Think Taylor might get the spot over James. I’m sure James will find a spot on another team doe

A healthy Nick Bosa collects 10-15 sacks every year for the rest of his career. Those are my expectations. He'll never be Aldon, but he'll be steady and consistent. A Ryan Kerrigan-esque career.

A healthy Nick Bosa collects 10-15 sacks every year for the rest of his career. Those are my expectations. He'll never be Aldon, but he'll be steady and consistent. A Ryan Kerrigan-esque career.

Imagine getting 10-15 sacks a year out of each Bosa, Ford, and Buckner

giphy (78).gif

The San Francisco 49ers announced on Thursday that they have signed DB Alex Brown to a three-year deal and waived DL Damontre Moore. Brown was a participant in the team’s rookie minicamp.

Brown (5-11, 170) joins the 49ers as an undrafted free agent from South Carolina State University. He appeared in 31 games (25 starts) during his five years with the Bulldogs (2014-19) and registered 90 tackles, 26 passes defensed, seven interceptions and one sack.

Back
Top Bottom