:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20190413-003702.jpg

Damn Y’all making me jealous with these pupper pics :blush:

Due to my current living/ work situation (I travel out of state and out of the country a lot for work) I just can’t have a dog RN.

So despite the fact that my present situation is pretty good right now: drinking fine whiskey cocktails and watching the sunset over the sea in Mexico (I’m on a work trip)

y’all still managing to make me catch feelings with these pupper pics

Since I don’t have a pet (of any kind), here’s the best I can do to flex with you guys

392D854D-C1A0-40C1-BAB9-E1BF1ABB8269.jpeg

9F770DE7-0A3E-4AB1-8C33-7630B98AE5AC.jpeg
My dude bruno

Have you seen It's Bruno on Netflix? The best way I can describe it is awesome in the most absurd way possible.

Actually all yall should check it. Episodes are like 15 minutes long so you can bang the season out in less than 2 hours. About an OD dog owner.

Bro I took my mom to see Marley and Me in the theater. Worst decision I have ever made in my life. :lol:

No, Bruno does not die. Hopefully there will be a 2nd season.

That must have been all bad.

As for the show, I'll take a look at it. I'm an OD dog owner myself lol, I tend to treat him like a human.

What y’all boys doing as far as diet for your guys?

I’m cycling right now between Orijen (expensive)and Hills Adult large breed(cheap) due to the pet Cardiologists claiming there may be a link to grain-Free foods and Dilated Cardiomyopathy(enlargement of the heart).

I just read about a year ago cycling seems to be the best way to help your Dog thrive. Of course dogs with chronic skin problems you don’t want to be changing diets left and right. But my dogs have zero ailments.

What y’all boys doing as far as diet for your guys?

I’m cycling right now between Orijen (expensive)and Hills Adult large breed(cheap) due to the pet Cardiologists claiming there may be a link to grain-Free foods and Dilated Cardiomyopathy(enlargement of the heart).

I just read about a year ago cycling seems to be the best way to help your Dog thrive. Of course dogs with chronic skin problems you don’t want to be changing diets left and right. But my dogs have zero ailments.

Orijen is good stuff. That's what I fed my previous dog. I'm feeing my guy Victor's right now. He loves this ****.

Back
Top Bottom