:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more stuff I read and videos I see...I want Kinlaw. Our Defense got us to the SB and I feel like Kinlaw is what we need with the loss of Buckner. Helps us keep the depth.

KB having a great offseason he about to take over the rap game too.

I love the Poly boy but to expect him in this offense to take that statistical leap where he’s a coveted free agent next year is a stretch. He’s a player who may have maxed out but I could be very wrong.

The more stuff I read and videos I see...I want Kinlaw. Our Defense got us to the SB and I feel like Kinlaw is what we need with the loss of Buckner. Helps us keep the depth.
If we do get Kinlaw, do yall think the 31st still gets traded?

31st will become very valuable if a Coveted QB somehow falls to that spot.

I think Jacob Eason and Jalen Hurts might be In that discussion on some teams boards. Jordan Love will go Top 20 you ask me.

kinlaw sounds like a good prospect. Im not too familiar with scouting players but with the 13th pick if we can get a potential big contributer from their rookie year is what we need. Doesn’t matter the position. I just don’t want to select a player and have them get lost in the rotation.
With the 31st pick theh can trade back and use those picks to fill in the roster.

Kinlaw is legit. Dude is a freak and reminds me of Chris Jones coming out. However, there are rumors that he may have questionable medicals with knee and hip issues. Don’t be surprised to see him slide if the rumors are true.

there are some damn good DTs in this draft. A guy I love is Justin Madubuike. I get Geno Atkins vibes watching this dude play. The Niners met with him, too.

Yeah that Hip Labrum 2 years ago always concerning especially with how Dennis Pitta career went.

He is genetic freak material tho.

Kinlaw is one of the baddest mofos in this draft. Legit game-wrecker. He's got a higher ceiling than Buckner did coming out. If those medicals are clear, it makes it incredibly difficult to pass on this.

At 31 when that trade down occurs let’s not forget about Michael Pittman. His game has Vincent Jackson written all over it who had a very successful career in the league.

Kinlaw at 13, Mims at 31

Who's not happy with that draft? :emoji_eyes:

I saw that video this morning before I made my initial Kinlaw post lol.

Anyone else seeing that report that Atlanta may want to move up and trade with us to draft a CB? Reason being that the two teams in front of them are looking for CB's as well...

Man there are so many possibilities for next Thursday! Definitely getting excited!

That's my comp, too. It baffles me that Kinlaw is 6-5, 320 lbs because he's built like a swole *** edge rusher.

This is the hardest draft there's ever been not just to mock but to try to get a feel for who the team is interested in.

It's going to be wild next week.

Back
Top Bottom