:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this insures it stays that way while also filling the Buckner hole with a younger cheaper option. We don’t take a step back in what is arguably the most important part of a football team, the DLine.

And I believe our defensive line would still have been amazing without drafting Kinlaw. Kinlaw looks to be the goods, but I simply wish we would have addressed an area of need rather than added on to the existing best unit on this team.

Jeudy AND Lamb sitting there was a layup for a team that is desperate for WRs.

I will say this. I think trading down from #31 only makes sense if we get a high 2nd rounder in return. We NEED a WR. I dont want to wait until the 4th or 5th round to take one this year.

As long as our DLine continues to be nasty, we will compete in every game we are in.

And I believe our defensive line would still have been amazing without drafting Kinlaw. Kinlaw looks to be the goods, but I simply wish we would have addressed an area of need rather than added on to the existing best unit on this team.

I will say this. I think trading down from #31 only makes sense if we get a high 2nd rounder in return. We NEED a WR. I dont want to wait until the 4th or 5th round to take one this year.

I get it but to say that addressing the DLine is the wrong move after losing Buckner makes no sense to me. Do you NOT want them to continue to be as dominant? You don’t just lose a player like Buckner, not replace him, then expect the same production out of the unit. It’s smart man.

As for addressing the WR position, from everything I’ve read, this draft is DEEP at WR. Who’s to say we aren’t addressing that need with our OTHER first round pick? I mean, Deebo wasn’t a first rounder. I trust Lynch and Shanahan can find a WR at 31. The draft just started, get angry if by the end of this process they didn’t address it.

Them not taking a receiver makes me think the coaching staff must be pretty comfortable with Hurd and Taylor's health. Plus wide receivers are an absolute crap shoot in the first round and have like a 70 percent bust rate. I'm good on taking that risk.

Bout to purchase this kinlaw jersey unless we get a wr at 31..

Our dl is ducking nasty

Had so many bad dreams of Chris Jones... we missed that even though we had buck. Different guys.

Can we get anything for Solomon Thomas? Anything?
They need to let him play this year let him walk in free agency. He’s a rotational player on this D-Line.

Such a good kid I had high hopes but man he’s a limited player whos not as versatile as they imagined he’d be.

They need to let him play this year let him walk in free agency. He’s a rotational player on this D-Line.

Such a good kid I had high hopes but man he’s a limited player whos not as versatile as they imagined he’d be.

Right... contract year. Might get a career season out of him.

damn chargers moved up, trading with NE. They gave up 2nd and 3rd round picks...can we get a trade like that? lol

Back
Top Bottom