:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not even gona try and downplay what Defo brought to our team but were getting our guys back :evil: , started with Juice. Time to restructure Mckinnon to create a bit more space and nail that #13 pick, i know there are studs that go early or late in any draft but we really have a great opportunity to draft a difference maker at 13

Removes the safety “need” for the draft. Even though i like Moore and would have been fine with him starting

i know yall want to trade down but im picking BPA at 13 and 31. Can get the top WR available at 13 and a stud OL at 31. I wouldnt be mad at a trade down but still

we use the two picks and were effectively out of the 3rd and 4th rounds which wont kill us. Could prob even package some of the 5/6/7 to grab a 4th so that wed only miss one round

Not entirely happy with the buck trade. Would have like to run it back one more season.

but i feel we could have gotten better value than just the 13th pick.

after watching Jeudy highlights, I want him next to Deebo!

we all knew we can’t keep everyone, everyone is gonna want their money. You throw cash at DeFo, you get strapped later with Kittle, Warner. Gotta pick and choose. I think they believe Bosa is the biggest game changer that helped the defensive line. Production from players like Julian Taylor and DJ Jones made DeFo expendable.

Jerry Jeudy is a ****ing beast. There's some damn good WRs in this class.

I just feel terrible swapping Defo for a WR at 13. Ugh, I don't think that's the best way to build a team. Plus, someone like Denzel Mims a little later could be better value. I still don't know how the team is going to replace Defo's production.

Rumor only but reading that the Niners might be trading either one of the first round picks for something.....

Last edited:
Year hasn’t even begun but, I’m already missing Big Uce.

I know can’t keep everbody and Lynch made a move he thinks will benefit the future. It’s a tough business decision considering the production/reliability Defo brought. Best of luck to him I could see him end up with a defensive player year award next season. Gonna miss the shovel celebration.

Last edited:
Why would we draft a WR with the 13th pick when we got Deebo emerging and we also go the return of Taylor and Hurd? Sure we haven't seen much of Hurd but Taylor when healthy was money! Dude was a 3rd down conversion machine!

Why would we draft a WR with the 13th pick when we got Deebo emerging and we also go the return of Taylor and Hurd? Sure we haven't seen much of Hurd but Taylor when healthy was money! Dude was a 3rd down conversion machine!
Taylor is injury prone and Shanahan gave no promises of Hurd even coming back from recovery.

I still want Buckner on this squad..
Me too papi. I’m hurt.

Lynch had to make a move 13th overall pick in a deep draft class while, getting 4 years of great production from a defensive tackle is a sensible business move. 21 million annually is just too much. Buckner agency is well known for their ability to break the bank.

Last edited:
He definitely got broke off which was well deserved. Just sucks he couldn't don the red and gold.

Just glad we got to witness that d-line for a season. When healthy it was such an amazing group.

Good to have Ronnie back. Dude is so underrated. When Bosa was catching a breather, Blair made sure the tackle wasn't.

Woke up bummed again. :frown:

read thru all the posts only to realize that i forgot we had bum *** pierre garcon

Back
Top Bottom