:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no deebo + aiyuk being questionable got me nervous AF.

gonna need dante pettis to be more of a lion than a kitten this weekend

After watching Thursday nights game, and listening to the radio these last few days, its crazy to see how the Niners really get no national love. They are slurping the hell out of KC saying how its gonna be a dynasty. Not one mention how the Niners should've won that game or that they'll still a good team.

These 'experts" make their picks and its the same song. "Oh you gotta watch out for Seattle "....." Niners are gonna have a Super Bowl slump etc"
Crazy man...no respect for the team, no respect for Jimmy G. I hope these boys are hyped and really do come out with a revenge mentality.

Regarding our WR's hurt, would love for Deebo to be in there tomorrow but I'm super pumped for Trent Taylor to be back and I expect Bourne to have a big game and Pettis to make an impact as well. Kittle is gonna be Kittle and I cant wait to see what Jet does receiving wise.

Bruh they got the cowboys going to the superbowl over ninergang.

like our team just straight bunz now, we were taking dudes out last season smh.

After watching Thursday nights game, and listening to the radio these last few days, its crazy to see how the Niners really get no national love. They are slurping the hell out of KC saying how its gonna be a dynasty. Not one mention how the Niners should've won that game or that they'll still a good team.

These 'experts" make their picks and its the same song. "Oh you gotta watch out for Seattle "....." Niners are gonna have a Super Bowl slump etc"
Crazy man...no respect for the team, no respect for Jimmy G. I hope these boys are hyped and really do come out with a revenge mentality.

Regarding our WR's hurt, would love for Deebo to be in there tomorrow but I'm super pumped for Trent Taylor to be back and I expect Bourne to have a big game and Pettis to make an impact as well. Kittle is gonna be Kittle and I cant wait to see what Jet does receiving wise.

like i said last year, let them sleep.

i do agree with you though, the disrespect is so odd to me. Ill never discredit their Super Bowl or the comeback, but did these analysts even watch the game or did they just peep the box score :lol: that Chiefs team looked pretty whatever for about 52 minutes of that game

**** em tho

Hows the air up there, you guys who live in the Bay think we’ll have a game?

Hope everyone’s ok in the areas affected by the fires.

If the air is still messed up, common sense would say to play the game in Arizona, be it tomorrow or Monday and switch the week 16 game to Santa Clara.

Either way. I finessed Sunday ticket for $100 on some student deal even though I graduated college years ago. I’m drinking lots of beer and watching football tomorrow. But my heart was/is set on watching the 49ers game tomorrow.

it’s around 190s right now. 200+ is where they call it off

they’re hoping to a sea breeze predicted will come in tonight and blOw some smoke East

I think they’ll play but that air quality will suck and be a factor

AQI at 178 in SF it’s supposed to be a bit better tomorrow. i think they’ll play

Bruh they got the cowboys going to the superbowl over ninergang.

like our team just straight bunz now, we were taking dudes out last season smh.

Right? Wth did the Cowboys do in the offseason to jump ahead of us? They really forgot how we were smashing teams last year...smh

Atleast hopful that one of the two between dante pettis and solomon thomas step up this year.

imagine this scenario:

pettis: 70 catches, 900 yards, 8 TDs
solly: 8.5 sacks, 15 TFL, 50-60 quarterback pressures

i might need to put the pipe down but if either one of these happens

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif

it almost sucks that we were spoiled with eras of jerry rice, john taylor, terrell owens, and brent jones. it's made watching our receiving corps the last couple of years (sans the anquan+crabtree seasons) even more unbearable

Back
Top Bottom