:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we ain’t running the ball well. This offense is trash. I get it, that’s our identity but damnit I wanna feel the excitement of big throws

we got hosed into thinking jimmy G was back.. but that patriots win was on the strength of jeff wilson jr, the o-line’s run blocking and cam not knowing how to throw

If we ain’t running the ball well. This offense is trash. I get it, that’s our identity but damnit I wanna feel the excitement of big throws

This is it right here. When we can’t hide our QB we get exposed. Jimmy stinks but it doesn’t help that after a thousand picks on WR’s, we still trot out bums like Bourne out there on gamedays. It’s inexcusable

2 game changing plays:

shannys playcall with Jet in that wildcat bs, punt ... had some good momentum there

then jimmyg INT

this inconsistency goes to the coaching staff man, BS PLAYCALLING leads to bad plays :smh:

John Lynch should start thinking seriously about trading Garoppolo. I'm srs.

Jimmy at this point ain't much better than Mullens and we paying him all that $$$. He not worth that contract thus far.

The only benefit i see in keeping in Jet is that we’re already short bodies, other than that ?

Back
Top Bottom