:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Normally I don’t **** with Cohn but he owned kinlaw

Kinlaw: “put some respec on my name”( like he’s some kind of ******ed birdman)

“my balls bigger than your balls your balls shriveled up ***** ***** what the **** you mean what the **** you mean little **** *****”

Cohn: “so, Javon, do you think you’re representing the 49ers well right now?”

:lol:

niners FO gonna tell kinlaw he’s not allowed to do any more interviews for a minute

dude was out here angry like jeff garcia goin at mina kimes

I'm honestly surprised none of the coaches and members of the front office didn't say anything to him after he approached him on the field.

🤦‍♂️

Kinlaw absolutely embarrassed himself. Took the bait and made a fool of himself..spitting food and all that. SMH
Trey on the other hand, answered the question like a 10 year vet. Perfect answer.

This is actually terrible.

Dude could have back to back 15 sack seasons and I wouldn’t resign him. He missing something up there.

Not trying to be funny but it seems like Grant really hurt his feelings.

dude must have the iq of a dirty sock.

worried about his money but willing to act like this publicly :lol: :smh:

in addition to embarrassing himself and looking like a moron, his mouth was writing checks that idk if his body can cash

he literally guaranteed a break-out season "on God himself" and invited cohn to "rail him" if he doesn't produce this year

Kinlaw has done absolutely NOTHING for the 49ers, what would even make him want to come on his show for?! :rofl:

Not even sure who on the 49ers will hold Kinlaw accountable for this childish *** behavior.

I watch Cohn on a regular basis.

I can’t imagine how annoying he is to players. It must be infuriating.

But Kinlaw is 10x more in the wrong here. You verbally threaten, and some might say borderline physically threaten a reporter, then you go on his show and cuss him out?

Arik can take that 30 second clip and sure it sounds bad, but it pails in comparison to Kinlaws antics.

while he’s not wrong, you gotta use your head. he’s clearly baiting him to do something stupid and kinlaw was happy to oblige
I am not really defending Kinlaw's immaturity. He shouldnt have done what he did. But clearly he has the backing of his teammates. That's all I meant. I bet you as time passes you will see more and more of his teammates speak out.

Got to love grant talking about his daddy puttin him on. Dude ain’t even earn ****. Not saying what Kinlaw did was right but Cohn is a piece of ****

I am not really defending Kinlaw's immaturity. He shouldnt have done what he did. But clearly he has the backing of his teammates. That's all I meant. I bet you as time passes you will see more and more of his teammates speak out.

oh for sure. i’m sure they all hate his *** :lol:

team mates speaking out in defense of each other isn’t exactly a very valuable endorsement

i just hope he learned a lesson from this and realized that he can’t let himself behave this way . otherwise it’s probably going to come up in one way or another again

of course deebo had to chime in

2C38BCB6-B5FD-46B9-A5E7-2C97C91E87E3.png

Back
Top Bottom