:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya'll need to take it easy and chill lmao

the surgery didn't bone over the team and it wasn't some jig with jimmy and the dr. to secure extra money that was all found to be smoke with absolutely no sources behind it besides the rando twitter accounts that were pushing it.

no sense in agonizing over it every day, at this point we're probably on the 3-8 weeks timeline for getting some kind of definitive answer to the jimmy g question. his shoulder gotta heal, we gotta make it to the draft in april, or maybe even start of training camps.

my nightmare is that they cut him and then seattle picks him up and pumps him to get all our play calls/ signals on offense

instead let's talk about something fun

like are we trading up into the 1st round with all these extra picks? who you like in 1st round?

or who do ya'll like at guard that will be draftable or available to sign/trade? i'm not high enough on aaron banks for him to be the guy.

or with kentavious street dj jones are we gonna draft another mf edge rusher with our earleist picks? are jordan willis and arden key going to get signed by other teams or come back to us?

charvarious ward good enough or do we need to select a CB at the draft too?

resign tartt or let him walk and grab a safety?

the surgery didn't bone over the team and it wasn't some jig with jimmy and the dr. to secure extra money that was all found to be smoke with absolutely no sources behind it besides the rando twitter accounts that were pushing it.

no sense in agonizing over it every day, at this point we're probably on the 3-8 weeks timeline for getting some kind of definitive answer to the jimmy g question. his shoulder gotta heal, we gotta make it to the draft in april, or maybe even start of training camps.

my nightmare is that they cut him and then seattle picks him up and pumps him to get all our play calls/ signals on offense

if he needed surgery he could have had it like 2 months ago and damn near been done with recovery by now.

IDK man I see no reason for this to be a lie. It makes complete sense and she's pretty reputable.

The niners obviously look dumb now because whatever teams we were dealing with called our bluff and now there's really no one even left to try to trade him to. They can't possibly go into next season with him. They just have to suck it up and settle for a lower draft pick

it seems extremely fitting that a potential jimmy g trade was intercepted. only thing left to do is wait. i get why the 49ers are holding onto him —you don't outright get rid of a starting caliber QB in the NFL without some compensation in return. since he's already guaranteed part of his contract, might as well hold onto him until the very last minute possible.

wonder if lynch tries to package jimmy + a few 3rd rounders to sneak back into the 1st round

Not only is Jimmy Garoppolo a liability on the field, he's just as much a liability to the 49ers off the field.

Garoppolo holds the team back no matter what he does. Dude has turned into a poison in that his highly overpaid *** has now handcuffed the team.

Jimmy G aka Just Garbage.

Throw his *** in the dumpster. Fk him and that Subway commercial. Ain't nobody buying a Jimmy G sandwich cause you finna CHOKE when you eat it.

Not only is Jimmy Garoppolo a liability on the field, he's just as much a liability to the 49ers off the field.

Garoppolo holds the team back no matter what he does. Dude has turned into a poison in that his highly overpaid *** has now handcuffed the team.

Throw his *** in the dumpster. Fk him and that Subway commercial. Ain't nobody buying a Jimmy G sandwich cause you finna CHOKE when you eat it.
To my surprise..you have taken the end of this saga very lightly.

my guy, wheww it’s gonna be alright G. just trust that Trey Area will be a thing come this fall

as much as we’ve talked **** about jimmy, i give that dude props. despite his limitations, he was a significant part of this recent SB and NFCCG run. dude couldn’t throw an accurate deep ball to save his life but after watching beathard and mullens piss the bed, we definitely could’ve done worse than jimmy. it’s just unfortunate that he didn’t live up to the expectations.

just gimme Ice Trey under center next year and im happy

my guy, wheww it’s gonna be alright G. just trust that Trey Area will be a thing come this fall

as much as we’ve talked **** about jimmy, i give that dude props. despite his limitations, he was a significant part of this recent SB and NFCCG run. dude couldn’t throw an accurate deep ball to save his life but after watching beathard and mullens piss the bed, we definitely could’ve done worse than jimmy. it’s just unfortunate that he didn’t live up to the expectations.

just gimme Ice Trey under center next year and im happy
If we end up netting a better pkg than 2 second rounders then I'll give Lynch major props and will likely trust him even more going forward. But Lynch still got a lotta work to do if he wants to win a championship.

And if the best we can do is cutting Jimmy and getting zero assets in return....oh boy.

I give you props for giving jimmy props before i be giving jimmy props lol

I'll never compare him to Beathard and Mullens though, simply because Beathard and Mullens IMO don't count. It's not like the team was "Super Bowl ready" when Mullens and Beathard were playing right.

Plus we all know they were transitional QB's while we waited to get the "franchise" passer as we were rebuilding the roster post-Harbaugh/Kaepernick

Back in the day no 49er fan was saying, "Grbac, Bono, Druckenmiller, Rattay bout to lead us to a Lombardi" lol. We knew they were only transitional til we found "the next one."

Jimmy, on the other hand, well, we knew right off the bat after going 5-0 his first 5 games as a Niner that him and his 2 rings playing back up to the G.O.A.T would be the goods. As our team overall got better, Jimmy helped the team to a SB berth.

Sadly he never improved. That's when we realized he was on that Colin Kaepernick, Jeff Garcia, Alex Smith level. Good but nowhere near great.

Trey Lance is Next Up. If he fails, I'll be saying the same thing about him like I said about Jimmy, Kaepernick, and Smith.

But I got this sneaky little feeling Trey gonna get at least one SB win under his belt within the next 3 years as long as the team stays committed to winning it all and most importantly, healthy.

One of dumb and dumber (lynch or shanny) should get fired if they dont end up trading jimmy.

waited too long

Im not gonna trash lynch and shanny for this jimmy deal.

They’ve done a lot to earn my respect but maybe there isn’t a trade market for jimmy.

Sure maybe we were tryna finesse a team to give up 2 second round picks but that’s what he does. That’s how lynch finesses his way into the drafts. He just kept jimmy around during an off-season of crazy moves for qbs. Hell baker gonna get traded before jimmy

At the end of the day we got Lance and still all the solid pieces around him to win.

Back
Top Bottom