:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tryna figure out what the 3 letters in “***” is :emoji_thinking::lol:

It was a typo I spelled the word "cool" as "c-o-o" and for some reason I guess NT's filter considers "coo" a bad word, like how it filters the NFL's washington ********.

Also Profootball talk: 49ers GETTING CLOSE with pursuit of FA Norwell.

Maybe he's willing to take a little less than NYG offer to come to real contender? :nthat:

From linked to pushing. We've got progress. :emoji_eyes:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It’s eitheir Robison or Norwell not both.

No need to blow the bag just cause we have it.

Read niners aren’t going after Robinson as they got a lot of $$$ invested in garçon and Goodwin. Feeling is they’ll draft and develop a wr.

Read niners aren’t going after Robinson as they got a lot of $$$ invested in garçon and Goodwin. Feeling is they’ll draft and develop a wr.

I get it but then again Garcon is at that age and ARob would be an amazing WR to lead the group for years.

I get it but then again Garcon is at that age and ARob would be an amazing WR to lead the group for years.

I want ARob, but I don't think Garcon's age has any bearing. He's the type of WR that ages like fine wine, ala Anquan Boldin. He's 31. I think he's got plenty of quality years left.

I agree. I wanted Robinson cause he is a big body young Wr but if he is wanting a large money deal pass given the niners gave Garcon and Goodwin those deals.

Invest and protect the franchise bu getting some Great Oline men.

Elite top money WRs are overrated when it comes to overall team success unless we're talking about fantasy football. A great QB will elevate all receivers around him. I'm good with Garcon, Goodwin, and Taylor. Add in Celek time and Kittle. Rather spend the $12-13 million per year Robinson is asking for elsewhere. We still need to extend Trent Brown and Staley and sign another RB. Not comfortable heading into the season with Breida, Joe Williams, Mostert, and a rookie RB as our RBs.

Bills look like a team acquiring picks to jump into the top 5 for a QB.

Push Chubb down to us plz god

Bills look like a team acquiring picks to jump into the top 5 for a QB.

Push Chubb down to us plz god

I don’t see him falling past the BUCS, If Indi doesn’t snag him at 3.

Even though I’d love to go D, man if Ridley is there how do you not give Jimmy a Marvin Harrison type weapon.

Even though I’d love to go D, man if Ridley is there how do you not give Jimmy a Marvin Harrison type weapon.
9 is too high for him.

Yup, I don't see him getting past TB.

red81 red81 hmmm what’s the breakdown of Locke. We letting pinion go.

Damn this how hyped I was for the FA to start that I want a damn breakdown for a punter :lol: cmon niners. Sign a big name dammit!!!

Probably just a camp body to help give returners a look from the left side(he's a lefty punter).

Back
Top Bottom