:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fred Warner is gonna be a player for y'all, I wanted Fred Warner in Charlotte to go with TD/Luke and Shaq.
I thought he’d be aight like a hybrid/safety type player. I didn’t expect him to beast out like that tho.

At Mike outta all positions too.

Aaron Rodgers a ******* ballsy gun slinger, looked like the game and the season was in peril for GB and he came back to win it all on a limp.

Great play calling tho as so as he came back they went to hyper quick releases, screen passes, anything to defuse the pass rush, and it worked incredibly.

I thought he’d be aight like a hybrid/safety type player. I didn’t expect him to beast out like that tho.

At Mike outta all positions too.
He just grinds and pops when hes on the field, when you work like he does good things happen. Hopefully Daeshon Hall learns and follows suit

Raiders fans trying to use last nights game as “evidence” that Khalil Mack wasn’t worth the picks/money because the Bears lost. :ohwell::lol:

Bro on the telecast tho they explained that Mack had discussions with Raiders and they said due to Carr’s contract and guaranteed money they couldnt pay him like a team who has a QB who’s on Rookie payscale.

Yes raiders could have franchised him 2 even 3 times but they were at an impasse because of the contract he wanted.

definitely agree that the raiders and mack were at an impasse, what I'm getting at is that the raiders could've practiced some foresight when it comes to the salary cap and how much it could grow by in the very near future. read this a few weeks ago: "But since 2013, the cap has risen more than $54 million, from $123 million to $177.2 million, an increase of 44.1 percent." Despite the backlash of topics like CTE, Kaep/Reid and other kneeling, NFL failing to respond to domestic violence, etc, this league is still printing money. I doubt that the cap will stop growing, especially with the NFL getting a team in Las Vegas, player hold outs becoming more common, and non-QB players like Aaron Donald, OBJ, and Von Miller demanding more pay. that 23 million is gonna is gonna be small in comparison to what other elite pass rushers are going to be demanding in say 2020 and 2021.

if QB is the most important position in the sport, then I'm going to be willing to pay the player who's the one of the best, if not the best, at neutralizing him.

just got back from the game. Great time. Not that ya'll would have any reason to, but if you ever get a chance to see the Vikings play in Minnesota at their new stadium...go. In fact, most the people I ran into specifically flew in for the game for all over the US. Minnesota and SF fans alike.

As far as the game, I'll keep it positive for ya'll. DeForest Buckner and Fred Warner stood out and should be beasts now and going forward.

It's probably one of them "good losses" for SF. They'll be alright going forward.

just got back from the game. Great time. Not that ya'll would have any reason to, but if you ever get a chance to see the Vikings play in Minnesota at their new stadium...go. In fact, most the people I ran into specifically flew in for the game for all over the US. Minnesota and SF fans alike.

As far as the game, I'll keep it positive for ya'll. DeForest Buckner and Fred Warner stood out and should be beasts now and going forward.

It's probably one of them "good losses" for SF. They'll be alright going forward.

not sure what's harder to come to terms with: a moral "victory" or a tie game

I need Jimmy and Co. to put up a 30 piece against the Lions.

Nothing less.

1-1 upon Fosters return is the goal.

I’ve read on numerous sites that analysts are expecting (or hoping at best) that a 3 game win streak is on tap. That’s great, but the 4th game is Arizona. Are we expecting to lose to them?

To keep the game as close as they did against arguably the best team in the NFC, my disappointment isn’t as severe as others I know. As Mike Singletary once said when Fabre threw that miracle TD, “We’ll see them in the playoffs.”

Yeah, the game was winnable. Jimmy made mistakes, receivers dropped key passes. And then Solomon Thomas was just dumb there.

I think they can win Week 2.

Garnett has a dislocated toe...are you kidding me? Dude was writhing on the turf like he tore his Achilles.

Person has a foot strain. Neither is going on IR.

Goodwin day to day. Starting to get worried any little ding on him and he’ll miss time. He needs to be on the field. Garçon got clocked on the hip and he’s out only one play.

Goodwin day to day. Starting to get worried any little ding on him and he’ll miss time. He needs to be on the field. Garçon got clocked on the hip and he’s out only one play.
The trend of wide receivers wearing essentially no lowers is dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom