:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When is the last time the niners won a superbowl? Definitely worth it, I rather they win one and be trash for the next five years.
**** being a “contender” and not winning anything 😂
I disagree. no thank you, not if you had the choice to prevent it

That's like saying you'd sign up to make $650k for a year, then next 5 years you will only make $25k a year. You'd take that deal and live off your savings? That's our situation as fans

I can't fk'n wait for all of tomorrow's takes, including those that involve the name Kyle lol

One more day til the Apocalypse

But really though, Idk what to expect anymore. I just hope whoever they draft leads them to super bowl wins.

How many Super Bowls do we have to win for it to be worth giving up two first round picks 🤣

In my original post, it said 650k before taxes, which I removed because I felt that would be redundant. But apparently not.

I get the troll job, but the point is being missed. The argument is that we could win a Superbowl with Mac without giving 2 first-rounders. I don't care if Mac wins us 3 super bowls, it still doesn't change the fact that you overpaid for him, whereas the same can't be said for Lance or Fields

my mans really just said "i don't care if mac jones wins us three super bowls, it still doesn't change the fact that you overpaid for him"

bro if mac jones wins us three super bowls, especially if they're on those cheap rookie contract numbers, then we underpaid for him

if you wouldn't trade a couple future first round picks for super bowl rings then you're not in the business of winning championships

3 super bowl rings would tie him at 4th for most SB rings by any QB of all time, with only Joe Montana, Tom Brady, and Terry Bradshaw ahead of him, he'd be a first vote HoFer, three rings and he'd have more than most franchises in the league have in their entire history :lol:

let's chill with the hyperbole, hope kyle is making the right choice (whoever that ends up being), and look forward to a strong upcoming comeback szn

1619649710867.gif

Back
Top Bottom