:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait....whatever happened to the Niners are selecting Justin Fields? LOL

You been adamant for weeks SF would get Fields now you've conveniently changed your song and dance to Trey Lance, like you straight falling for whatever hype ESPN is giving you lol

You a follower or a leader or better yet maybe you just a bigger 🤡 than me

Wait....whatever happened to the Niners are selecting Justin Fields? LOL

You been adamant for weeks SF would get Fields now you've conveniently changed your song and dance to Trey Lance, like you straight falling for whatever hype ESPN is giving you lol

You a follower or a leader or better yet maybe you just a bigger 🤡 than me

Ive said from the start, I will take Lance. The more information I’ve gathered on him, the more I’ve seen him talk in interviews, the more I love him as a prospect. There is absolutely momentum in his favor, regardless of what the media is saying. He makes a lot of sense. You’re the only idiot dumb enough to say we are taking a ****in TE.

Ive said from the start, I will take Lance. The more information I’ve gathered on him, the more I’ve seen him talk in interviews, the more I love him as a prospect. There is absolutely momentum in his favor, regardless of what the media is saying. He makes a lot of sense. You’re the only idiot dumb enough to say we are taking a ****in TE.

AKA the slow drip of reality that we aren't taking Fields at 3 has set in and now we are clinging to remote outcomes that almost certainly will not happen.

Come to the dark side.

AKA the slow drip of reality that we aren't taking Fields at 3 has set in and now we are clinging to remote outcomes that almost certainly will not happen.

Come to the dark side.

I still would not be surprised if Fields is the pick, but Lance has been all over interviews, and he has the personality and mindset to come in right away and lead the team. I feel the 9ers have realized that, and that’s why Jimmy is now clearly on the market.

I like that there is going to be legitimate competition at quarterback during training camp and it's not so much a matter of who is going start the season at quarterback, but who is going to finish it.

Last edited:
I like that there is going to be legitimate competition at quarterback during training camp and it's not a so much of a matter of who is going start the season at quarterback, but who is going to finish it.

Jimmy aint about to be on this team in 12 hours either

i’m gonna say it again…

C8D3B6C4-7BCE-4C48-A205-74E06FE1976A.jpeg
[

That's a lie and you know it. You never had Lance from the start lol, stop fooling yourself.

You had FIELDS from the start, with Lance as your second option.

Remember when you kept hashtaggin "me want Fields" with your friend 22stylez 22stylez ? Lol

We Bookmarking this bs for later today bruh

Last edited:
That's a lie and you know it. You never had Lance from the start lol, stop fooling yourself.

You had FIELDS from the start, with Lance as your second option.

Remember when you kept hashtaggin "me want Fields" with your friend 22stylez 22stylez ? Lol

We Bookmarking this bs for later today bruh

Your comprehension is pathetic. I said from the start I wanted Fields, but I would accept/take Lance as well. I forgot... I have to use exact phrasing for your brainless *** to understand what I’m saying.

Your comprehension is pathetic. I said from the start I wanted Fields, but I would accept/take Lance as well. I forgot... I have to use exact phrasing for your brainless *** to understand what I’m saying.
You said from the start you wanted Fields but yet you said this below about 5 min ago LOL

Your comprehension is pathetic bro

So they'd have given up 3 1st rounders, Jimmy, more picks and more players? Not believable giving how valuable high draft picks are in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom