:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:wow:

“Texted someone in SF about 90 minutes ago asking about Jimmy G. LOTS of rumors the hand & shoulder are not good. Like "may not start" good. And the line has surged marketwide to GB -6. Somebody has even more intel”

Who is this quote from?

Got a rat in the building if true :smh:

I’m sure we’ll be hearing something in a couple hours

Who is this quote from?
media%2FFAVQ3FzUUAMevP7.jpg

Kris Kocurek (Dline Coach)
I wouldn't mind that. But I remember that he was happy as the D-Line coach when they were discussing Saleh's replacement. Maybe he changes his mind if DeMeco leaves?
Lord Fangio
I was thinking about this. How much would change on the defensive side since he runs a 4-3 and the current squad has been running a 3-4?

Would not be surprised if he left. But man, who would take his place?
I wouldn't either, gotta cash in while the stock is high. I'm surprised he's getting calls one year into his position but that's a perk to being apart of a winning team. Quinn, Moore and Flores are hotter names in the HC hunt but who knows. Several vacancies are trying to be filled and Kingsbury and McCarthy possibly not safe either.

Back
Top Bottom