:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
imagine if kyle was holding jimmy back the whole time

No need to imagine any longer. The proof is in the pudding. This mfr Kyle Gotdamn Shanahan has been micromanaging our QBs this whole time.

The dude is a control freak and I know exactly why he wants to micromanage the QB's - It's ALL EGO. Kyle the egotistical maniac wants to be the face and reason why we win it all. He wants all the credit.

That's a fire-able offense in my book, especially if we implode and fail to make the playoffs this year.

I'm fuming reading that article

Came here to post that… Jimmy wants to throw deep so he can just miss more

Would’ve been champs if he hit Sanders deep

Came here to post that… Jimmy wants to throw deep so he can just miss more

Would’ve been champs if he hit Sanders deep
would have been champs if they called half the holding calls on Bosa! But that EMAN miss was pretty bad. Jimmy did take that non call helmet shot, and the push off from Kittle supposedly, man EFF that game lol. I still cant re-watch it.

I can’t even stomach watching highlights or clips or seeing pictures from the last two superbowls. Even seeing the best of our own highlights in those two years depress me because of the end result

dre greenlaw’s goal line stop and bow’s pick at the stick could have been legendary plays for fans.. just don’t hit the same knowing they caught they eventually caught the L

dre’s tackle was probably the most excited i’d ever felt as a niner fan. clinching the #1 spot in the nfc, first round bye, and finally beating seahawks in seattle. i rarely drink but i got trashed in frisco. safe to say, i blew my load way too early for a regular season game

20220924_165746.jpg ready for tomorrow :pimp: :lol:

I can’t even stomach watching highlights or clips or seeing pictures from the last two superbowls. Even seeing the best of our own highlights in those two years depress me because of the end result
When I want to be happy about my football team I turn on highlights from the Super Bowls in the '81, '84, '88, '89, and '94 seasons.

The appearances vs Bal and KC are buried deep in my "deleted" files.

I was in New Orleans for the Ravens Super Bowl. That day was a blur Lmao. Was drinking all morning long, talking so much **** about the inevitable coronation that night. Only to be shocked once they fell down big, only to get my energy back when they were driving for the go ahead score, only to have it ripped out again.

Anyhow here’s the before a few hours before the game, and the after at the airport when it should’ve been a celebration.

**** Super Bowl 47 and 54. I don’t care how I make it happen. But I’m going next time they’re in the Super Bowl and they’re going to finish the job.

5567C68C-AF25-46FF-A368-140BCED98CA7.jpeg
8E36C4F9-260E-4FFD-846F-9035F93C2669.jpeg

Cracroft scoring td’s for the dolphins. McDaniels took all of our leftovers and made a squad out there in Miami.

Rn Mike > Kyle

Even Sherfield getting burn and making catches in Miami's multi-faceted offense. Meanwhile we got pass catching weapons in Aiyuk, Deebo, Jennings, Juice, Kittle and we're calling run plays for Trey

Smh

If we don't score 30-plus today......!!!!

Back
Top Bottom