:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great W minus these injuries, hopefully Verrett can stay healthy. Hate that eman tore it late in a blowout, harsh

How jimme ward break his hand man he was out there for like 2-3 snaps :smh:

At least the vet tausaun Gipson been balling

66F2CFA9-37DB-4E60-894C-3DAE3B781915.jpeg

B2A72714-01C3-46EA-97BB-9490DD0A9D5F.jpeg
Get us a home W against Mahomes will ya Jimmy

QB wins arent a thing.

Glad Jimmy played pretty well the last 2 weeks though. Hope he builds on it as I have been encouraged that he is at least attempting to throw down the field the last couple of games.

damn it, why can't we have nice things man

mad-kick.gif

but more than anything, I'm just hella disappointed for EMan. this is a contract year for the kid and his sign was pointing north. he's continued to get better each year.. for his sake, i hope he's able to recover and play at a high level but man ACL tears seem like a death blow for a cornerback's career

Hell of a game. Panthers oline did well most of the game with containing us on gettn a sack . Bosa wanted one sooo bad. We got some later. Glad we finally utilized kittle more.. our run game was good too. Just hate we got peeps injured.

Matt rhule fired :lol:

Baker mayfield walking in a boot I think from the Drake Jackson sack

That franchise was already a mess but I think the 9ers were the straw that broke the camel’s back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom