:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damb like 13 of our guys either didn’t practice or were limited today

And whoever booked bears commanders for TNF should be shot. Throw the bad games on Sunday morning or afternoon so that people can at least have a chance to turn that **** off and watch a different game

0-3 at the half smh carson wentz 5-14 for 50 yards at the half smh Justin fields 6-11 for 70 yards and a pick smh

And it’s not like these are good defenses either. Both teams just equally inept on both sides of da ball
This is the second straight TNF game that has been bad, right? lol

what the kind of advanced-knee aging potion is in those squirrels kinlaw eats? i understand the dude is a huge human but so are 100% of players who play on the line. hella disappointing. this team continues to have the worst experiences drafting players from south carolina

maaan this brought back so many good memories. that 2012/2013 team might have been the funnest niner team i’ve watched in my adulthood. i got trashed in the mission after that falcons game :lol:

frank, pwillis, bow, cowboy, goldson, aldon, hitner, kaep… shheesssh. i forgot how good delanie walker was for us. niners been great at using the FB position since the rathman and bar none days.

C16A7CEA-D5B6-4F78-B163-F320E3EDF703.jpeg
2B4B24BB-4674-4D7D-81E0-2623C4DE1369.jpeg
DD8DF7F0-9026-4E0A-B2EA-54AB6CC97306.jpeg
59085A02-754F-4C64-A607-62CAE42DB7CF.jpeg

maaan this brought back so many good memories. that 2012/2013 team might have been the funnest niner team i’ve watched in my adulthood. i got trashed in the mission after that falcons game :lol:

frank, pwillis, bow, cowboy, goldson, aldon, hitner, kaep… shheesssh. i forgot how good delanie walker was for us. niners been great at using the FB position since the rathman and bar none days.

That was one hard-hitting defense.

We shoulda won the Lombardi that year had Harbaugh stuck with Gore on the final drive. Same mistake Carroll made by not going with Lynch on their final play against NE.

Coaching matters big time in the Super Bowl.

Yeah working on the soundbar now then brackets. I’ll give you a better look later when I clear out all the boxes and what not.

Back
Top Bottom