:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boxers are cool. I am exploring all avenues right now, but I am leaning towards a bully. I've had an affinity for bullies for awhile now.

This is exactly what I am looking for in terms of color, size, build, etc. Going to take my time finding the right breeder/dog. This dog is going to be more spoiled than most kids.

View media item 2470642

Last edited:
Since we're waiting for football, this thread is now a temporary tribute to all the amazing dogs we've owned or currently own. Why? Because dogs are the ****!

My GS Wikey and Rottweiler Nala right next to him. Peep how damn giant my GS was. Nala(middle) was 80 lbs; the other Rotty was 100. My boy Wikey was 120+. At one point dude tipped the scales at 140 lbs. Biggest GS I've ever seen to this day. 

Yeah, he was OG #ninergang.

My boy Wanderlei. Loved this ************.

I love all my dogs. Between illnesses, spatula swallowings, cancer, turned stomachs, and epilepsy medication, family and I easily spent over $20,000 on these dogs. Worth every penny.

Last edited:
Not that you haven't already but I always tell people who want dogs but make sure you pick a breed that fits your lifestyle and needs. I know lots of people that get dogs that are big and tough, dont get them trained and then they can't handle them. I know some who aren't active and then get dogs that require lots of exercise and get upset the dog rips the house apart. Some get working dogs and don't find a way to fulfill that instinctual need and misbehave. Not saying that's you, it's just sad when I see dogs living in miserable households because they owners didn't pick the right breed for them, just a nice looking one.
This

GS and Rottys... 2 of my favorite breeds that I rarely see in the streets now

Follow eddieblueline on ig... Not sure how your money is though :lol:

Always wanted a GS.

My cousin had a Rott that was so friendly and affectionate. But passed away due to old age. Now he has a bullie that is super playful, but super aggressive.

Ran into Reuben Foster at Dikc's Sporting Goods in Sunnyvale yesterday evening. Got a picture with him, but didn't chat with him since he was shopping with his girl. 

Last edited:

Ran into Reuben Foster at Dikc's Sporting Goods in Sunnyvale yesterday evening. Got a picture with him, but didn't chat with him since he was shopping with his girl. 
Yet, you didn't post the said picture with Reuben Foster?

Cmon man, you gotta provide proof lol

He's probably living off of free **** out here. 

No ***** given. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm sure I've crossed paths with some Washington football players out here...Have no idea who they are though 
roll.gif

But if I do see Tomsula strolling around, I'll snap a pic with him just for this thread. 
smokin.gif

I'm be hyped if we win 5 games this season, but looking at our schedule x our roster... it would take a small miracle

Be competitive and get better as the season progresses. That's all I want to see.

I know the offense is going to be shaky. Shanny's system takes multiple seasons to install. The defense, however, should be pretty damn formidable at some point during this season.

Got my eyes on Josh Rosen this year. 
nerd.gif
 Hopefully, that shoulder is healthy.

Last edited:
He's very nice, but I don't know if he fits the mold of what Kyle is looking for in his quarterback. He's got the long, loopy throwing motion and doesn't operate from under center. Based on his draft history, Kyle is rigid about what he wants in a quarterback. He wants guys that at the very least can function within the framework of his offense. Guys that operate from under center in pro-style offenses with experience doing the things he's going to ask of them(ie Kirk Cousins and CJ Beathard). That's why I can see him liking Rosen. 

Matt Linehan is another guy to keep an eye on.

Can't wait to see how all these dudes play this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom