:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putting together my free agency wishlist.

tenor.gif

Trading AB would cost Steelers somewhere around 20 mil in dead cap.

But man Kentucky Penn state plays at 1 pm ET today fellas. And if Josh Allen really shows up he most likely is a 49er next season (I know too early). If he comes in at 6”5 260 like they say he will id bet him,Quinnen Williams, And Bosa first 3 off board that’s not a QB.

Folks who don’t watch college ball need to be made aware. Josh Allen dominated the SEC this year. He was a late 1st round pick prospect last year but, stayed for his senior year and has become a top 3-10 prospect.

It all depends on what Pitt wants in return. Dude would be killer in Kyle's scheme.

The Allen hype is growing exponentially among Niner fans on social media lol. I’m not yet fully on board, but I’ve got one foot in lol. Everything hinges on the Senior Bowl and combine for me.

The Allen hype is growing exponentially among Niner fans on social media lol. I’m not yet fully on board, but I’ve got one foot in lol. Everything hinges on the Senior Bowl and combine for me.
Allen’s story is awful similar to Khalil Mack... just saying.

They’re being selective with his snaps today.

Penn state O-line is cheeks. But he is looking dominant out there today.

What's your hesitation on him?

For me. He lacks moves. He’s just killing tackles with speed and length. Needs to just add to his reportoire. All of those moves can be taught to a guy with an immense ceiling like his.

But ultimately I love him as a prospect. Brian Burns from Florida state appears to be much more flexible/bendier if that makes sense. I could see fans start to fall in love with that idea of a trade down for Burns.

Last edited:

I’m on my phone, so I’ll probably miss something. but here are my concerns:

Overly reliant on the speed. Almost exclusively wins outside. Rarely uses a counter, which raises concerns about awareness since tackles are sitting on his speed rush. Hand use is just average, which negates his length advantage. Bulked up to 260 pounds but doesn’t play big. Power element is missing to his pass rush. Struggled to play with forward lean/bend and drop his pads during the very few bullrushes that he tried over the last two seasons. Functional strength against tackles in run defense is inconsistent/poor at times. Pad level rises which hurts his ability around the arc to reduce his surface area and against doubles.

Back
Top Bottom