:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How pissed would you guys be if the Niners drafted a nose tackle at 2? Because I'm starting to see some people put him at #1 on their big board.

And yes, he is that good lol.

If we can get potential Donald level production I’m with it.

How’s his character? I’m not with drafting heavily flawed dudes anymore.

Him next to Buckner could be nasty.

Should we be wary that he's coming from Bama since they have so many good players they just dominate the competition and hide player's deficiencies?
Also is this guy just a draft crush since he had a great bowl game? Similar to Solomon Thomas I didn't hear too much about this guy until after the bowl game performance.

Nah, not at all. This dude dominates in a bubble. He's super quick and slippery for a 300lber and his hand usage is elite, elite. Dude has thunder in his mitts. Quinnen a pretty easily evaluation because he's usually facing(and destroying) double teams by himself.

I've seen a lot of **** throughout my life in football, but I've never seen a DL consecutively beat two sets of punches from two different OL.

Voch did a breakdown of Quinnen. I highly recommend you guys watch this because if you've never seen Quinnen Williams play, you're in for a treat. Dude is a monster.

Voch did a breakdown of Quinnen. I highly recommend you guys watch this because if you've never seen Quinnen Williams play, you're in for a treat. Dude is a monster.

Voch is that dude.

Also. If we were to draft him he’d be playing against an All Pro potential player in DeFo. Olines gonna have a problem regardless.

How pissed would you guys be if the Niners drafted a nose tackle at 2? Because I'm starting to see some people put him at #1 on their big board.

And yes, he is that good lol.

If this DE class is as deep as people are saying and we can get a decent DE in the second round then I have no issue with it. I'm honestly fine if we use every single pick this year on defense.

Josh Allen or Quinnen Williams?

IMO, Quinnen Williams is a better overall player at his position. He's an elite prospect in every regard. He and Bosa will be unanimous 1 and 2 prospects in this draft. Josh Allen is a tier or two below those guys.

Quinnen Williams can do things Buckner, Thomas, and Armstead all can’t do. Dude is a beast. It’s a shame to think of using a FOURTH first round pick on an interior lineman.

I hope the cards are good with chandler jones, pass on Bosa and fall in love with quinnen Williams to replace the big hole Calais left since leaving for the jags so they we can snag bosa.

It’s a shame to think of using a FOURTH first round pick on an interior lineman.

Yup, that's the biggest point of contention for me. It just ******* sucks that we've used to many picks on IDL. Drafting Quinnen Williams would also basically throw in the towel on Solomon Thomas.

You guys might think I'm nuts, but I've been talking to 49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 about how Brian Burns reminds me of a skinny Aldon Smith. The biggest issue with Burns is his weight. He's about 240 lbs right now, but he's only 20 years old, which is two years younger than Aldon was when he was drafted. But I think Burns is the second best pure edge rusher in this draft. Dude is sooo talented and skillful.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Should we be wary that he's coming from Bama since they have so many good players they just dominate the competition and hide player's deficiencies?
Also is this guy just a draft crush since he had a great bowl game? Similar to Solomon Thomas I didn't hear too much about this guy until after the bowl game performance.
Gotta watch on Saturdays

Still don’t understand how Kyle made sure to let kittle know that the next play is his for the record bs rams on that play but completely put kittle on ice in the 2nd half vs Broncos to get that other record smh.

Still don’t understand how Kyle made sure to let kittle know that the next play is his for the record bs rams on that play but completely put kittle on ice in the 2nd half vs Broncos to get that other record smh.
Brain fart of epic proportions.

Read something that they had a play for Kittle for the Denver game and Bourne ran the wrong route causing a quadruple team on Kittle. So plays were there just don’t think they were as aware of the record like they were that last game.

Man I read that the Rams went for it on 4th down to try to ice the game so that Kittle couldn’t get the record.

Charges dropped in the Tampa, Florida domestic violence case for Rueban Foster.

Unknown reasons at this point.

That’s what they’re suppose to do.

Ain’t no gifts out here.
Yeah I get it.

It’s football you don’t surrender anything. But Rams were going for it on 4th down during a time when the game was in hand.

You just punt there. No questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom